PDA

View Full Version : help with 2nd call.

underconstruction
09-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Ok so I got a nummber from this chick. She saw me and smiled and said HI. I went into a store and before I knew it she had come in and was right next to me. So I started talking to her and then got her #.
I called her back 6 days later but left a message. Ill admit it was a very boring and standard message - I was feeling pretty sick when I called.
Its been a few days and still no return call. THe wierd thing is shes the one who came up to me and after the conversation had ended she sort of stuck around and just looked at me and smiled -- she was waiting for me to get her #.
So, how would you guys go about call #2? I need to show that im not as boring as I sounded in the first call.

Iceman
09-18-2006, 06:33 PM
you waited SIX DAYS?!?!!?
WHY!?!
She's an attractive girl. She probably gets approached a lot.
You should have called the next day and said "hey...don't have much time to chat but just wanted to check in and say hi. Talk to you soon."
Maybe wait two, three days...at max. But six? There's no way she'd feel the same connection to you as she did in the first interaction.

Scooby
09-18-2006, 06:47 PM
As iceman said, you waited too long.
Give her a call anyway - make it exciting this time!
Heres a link to Tenmagnets post on phone game which may help:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18142&highlight=phone+game