PDA

View Full Version : Time management

smooth
12-16-2005, 03:11 PM
i got this friend who's tryin to start spittin some game, but he is havin trouble with time management, he's married but "needs" fun on the side. for example he was at borders pickin up a book, and this B7 was infront of him with her friend makin a comment about how cute this stupid magnet thing was so he said "they'll make anything these days" and she stood there waiting for him to say more, normally he would have but he was expected home by the ball and chain, now how can he go about making time to work on his game and not piss off the ball and chain, another thing to keep in mind is tues-sat he owns and operates his own business and is tied up till around 9pm each night. and there are 2 young kids in the picture, please post advice..... also in sure he will register on this forum when he gets the chance to.

porky
12-16-2005, 03:23 PM
er...you said he OWNS hes own bussiness...soo whats stopping him from taking the day off?

smooth
12-16-2005, 03:27 PM
its a struggling business, if he takes a day off he loses about $200 for the day and by the end of the week when shipments come he probably wont be able to afford them, so it screws him in the long run. now however if he was able to take a day off he would be able to hire employees so that he wouldnt have to be there as much, but as it goes he cant afford to hire anyone because he barely makes enough money to cover rent and bring in new product on wednesdays and fridays. its a comic shop, great idea bad location

porky
12-16-2005, 03:37 PM
ok...soo basically your telling me he has NO FREE TIME? all he has is work...wife....back to work...wife...sleep..
tell him to skip a night of sleep then:)

Back2Magic
12-16-2005, 03:39 PM
random thought: could he concentrate on getting more merchandise that would attract the females he's interested in? Is there a college nearby perchance (textbooks). How about a 'used romance novel' subsection, where chicks can swap their books? Now he not only has females coming to him, he has women who are looking for ROMANCE coming to him ;-)
There is one BIG problem with this scenario. Identity protection. It takes only ONE flake (I don't mean a girl who flakes out on him, I mean one who is bananas) to cause him a LOT of grief if she knows where to find him. Think Fatal Attraction if you're married...
His time constraints are not insurmountable. Have him send me a message when he gets on here and I will help him brainstorm some ideas.

smooth
12-16-2005, 03:43 PM
well that would work if not for these.....
1) he leaves the ball and chain bitches and bitches when he returns "where the fuck were you last night blah blah blah blah"
2) there are kids at home that are his if he skips a night of sleep and something happens to them he's hosed
3) if he misses a night of sleep it will screw the business if he sarges all night has fun, goes to open the shop the next day, falls asleep at the counter and gets ripped off, or turns off customers who think he's a loser who doesnt care about his business because he's sleeping on the job instead of taking care of business
however he does get spare time when the wife takes the kids to visit relatives for a few days but that rarely ever happens. so what we need to try and think of for him, and ive been racking my brain on this one too is a way for him to go out and sarge women, get the number, kiss close, and still be able to return home between 9pm and 10pm so that he can give a resonable excuse that he was stuck with customers that wouldnt leave the store, the only problem that occurs is at 9:01 ole ball and chain calls him and asks if he's leaving yet, and if he's going out to sarge he would need to be out right at 9pm and if she calls at 9:01 and doesnt get an answer she automatically assumes he's coming directly home, so if he leaves to sarge, she calls and doesnt get a response then he comes in the door at 10pm there's another asschewin comin. i personally think he's screwed until he gets a night or 2 out to himself, but that rarely happens either. lets batter this out through our heads and see if we can work something out for him.

smooth
12-16-2005, 03:48 PM
i really like where your going with that back2magic, he was reading the post over my shoulder as i was responding, he wants you to get in touch with him through email because he doesnt know when he will have the time to setup an account here so that he can post, plus he cant think of a handle to use yet, so till then you can call him ComicGuy and his email is anarchycomics@netzero.net
you can email him there and you guys can brain storm on possible ideas for him to get in, and possible ways to get the word out that he has stuff for chicks.

smooth
12-16-2005, 03:49 PM
well the flake idea isnt totally insurmountable until they went off to college or got real boyfriends he had a couple of girls who he would fool around with on the side he's probably like 35 and they were both hot and 18

Lothario
12-17-2005, 06:06 AM
You say "he's married but "needs" fun on the side" and "there are 2 young kids in the picture".
Me being a single father of a 5 year old son, I think what he needs to make time for is marriage counseling at least for his kids' sake, if he actually cares about them.
If he wants to run game, first he needs to DHV a lot in front of his wife, then flirt with her more and put the spark and fun back in his marriage, and then he can take her out and do some slight flirtation with the waitress in a way the wife would think is amusing, but make sure the wife feels a lot of loyalty from him. Once she gets use to that, he can increase it gradually with the wife and with other women in her presence.
Since he's a married man with two kids, I'm not giving him any advice he can use to cheat on his children's mother. That's some bullshit.
Either fix yourself and your marriage, or else make a clean break and stay devoted to your kids while you find someone you're happier with.
~DeVill