PDA

View Full Version : Illumination's Phone Game Method

Illumination
09-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Ok guys I noticed there is not many information about phone gaming...
I saw some examples and talked to some PUAs on aim that helped me tonnes [Credit to Gondole and Heartwork]
This is my way of gaming through phone, it works well for me, what I’m doing is sharing stuff I use, so if it doesn’t work for you its not my fault, but Id love to get your opinions and what you think could be improved.
So without going any further here goes…
Illumination’s Phone Game Method.
Step one: Select a Target
You should know who you are talking to, you should know her name, usually when she writes her number when you number close she will write her name next to it. I suppose you didn’t tell her your name until she asked for it , she should know it by now, if she doesn’t that’s a GREAT opportunity to bust her balls on it.
Step two: Open
[I]“Hello??
Ok, this is where I used to get stuck…
What to say when she answers? I used to be so pissed at this so I tried all the ways I could to open a girl on the phone… I tried several different ways such as:
• Saying "Sevennnn dayyyssssss" using a creepy voice. Some were amused by it; others got shit scared and hung up.
• I started singing
"I say boom boom boom! Let me hear ya say EO" which they laughed sometimes, but that made me look like a clown.
• I also tried making it like she was the one calling "Hello? Who is this? Oh hey you... what do you want..." which didn’t come up that bad actually.
But then I read on the forum the Experimental Myspace FR Heartwork did and realised that was one of the best ways to open. And I quote:
“HB: Hello?
Heartwork: Guess who!?
HB: wait who is this?!
Heartwork: Who is the coolest guy you have been talking to online the past day or so?
HB: Heartwork!
Heartwork: just heartwork, show some enthusiasm. YELL IT
HB: HEARTWORK!
Heartwork: say I AM SOO HAPPY HEARTWORK CALLED ME
HB: I AM SOO FUCKING HAPPY HEARTWORK CALLED ME!!!!
Heartwork: haha you goof
HB: (laughing really hard)
Heartwork: On a scale of one to ten how happy are you that I called you?!
HB: haha! I dunno
Heartwork; shut up, yes you do, what is it?
HB: ummm 9!
Heartwork: sorry babe but if its anything less then a ten I am going to hang up right now and call my friend Sarah so she can say some nice things and make me feel better, cause right now you are bringing me down.
HB: 10!
Heartwork: that’s more like it.?
You all learn how to do that? It’s massive.
Gondole has this killer thing that goes like this.
He sends a message to her saying;
"Look, before I call you, I don't want you to be like, "hello? Who is this? Oh, hey Art'. I want you to be so excited and be like ‘Oh Art! I'm so glad you called!’"
This will set up a positive vibe before she actually answers.
About time constraint:
Ok some people don’t think its good to time constraint, but WHAT IF the conversation dies? You could STILL hang up first because you have an excuse since the beginning of the conversation…
"Hey I can’t really stay long, my friend Hour is waiting for me at his place but Guess what?!..."
Why should we hang up first?
All those good feelings you made her feel during the conversation will disappear when you hang up.
She will notice that you took those good feelings she was having just a minute ago away.
This will make her want to stick with you.
Step three: Demonstrate value
I'd like to start off explaining that woman don’t act the same way at all as us guys on the phone.
When you call a guy you would say something like "Hey buddy what’s up? Let’s go clubbing"
Girls use it differently; they LOVE to talk on it.
By following this you should not be calling a girl for a date, but to talk; EVENTUALLY she will be the one asking for the date...
Are you with me here?
Call her to build comfort.
"How was your day?"
You will also need to show at some point that you are a fun person that likes to go out. Show you are not a rat who stays the whole day in a fucking room staring at a screen.
Go out!
Have fun!
And call her while you are doing so!
It will improve your game by demonstrating you have higher value.
"Really? That’s interesting... listen you’ll NEVER guess where I am right now...
I am at ------! And do you want to know what JUST happened?
O-M-G, you would have had so-o-o-o-o much fun if you were here with us"...
You get the idea?
They will notice how fun you are, and they will WANT to go out with you.
Be the party; tell them they won’t be able to roll with you because you are just TOO much.
“Hey do you consider yourself fun? Well I am out with some friends right now and we are getting ready to have the funniest time of our lives, you think you can handle that??
Step four: set the Meeting
This is where most people screw up.
They act like it’s a BIG DEAL.
What to do in these situations? Just lay back.
Relax man.
Call her while you are with friends [women and men] and ask her if she wants to roll with you guys.
Tell her your friend Melissa wants to meet her.
Just talk and then bring up a meeting like its casual.
“Where are you? Don’t stay there come roll with us, we are fun-ER than them?
Be mysterious, if you don’t have your friends with you and you DO settle a date, tell her to bring candles, if she asks why; tell her she’ll find out.
It’s a good way to avoid flakes.
When she gets to you with the candles go with something like: “Leave those, we are not going to need them?
Remember, you have to act like you are a fun, interesting and the coolest person she has ever met!

Dr_Swift
09-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Good work buddy. You've got a humorous twist to your posts. Though you'll need to watch that some girl doesn't set the police on your ass with your 7 days antics ;)
Why does everyone want to have their own method these days? *grins*

__The_Raven__
09-17-2006, 02:52 PM
I like that kind of method because it fits my general style of C/F, so I'll be trying it out.
Phone game is where a lot of PUAs fall short skill-wise, and it causes them to miss out on some great women. This certainly helps change that!
Good work!
(By the way...the whole 7 days thing is creepy :eek: )
--Raven

Illumination
09-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Thank you guys, you cant imagine how many weeks of work took me to get all this down.
Please, dont try the seven days thing out :D that was just an experiment I did to see if it could work - only works 50/50 so I wont recommend that out.
Keep posting, and for those who tried it out tell me how it goes!

Dr_Swift
09-17-2006, 03:02 PM
oh and if you're from the UK another note is phone game is hardly necessary.
It's good to have it there.
But the rampant text messaging in the UK (borne on the back of Pay as You Go until it became a national addiction) means that it's quite possible to do most things by text.

__The_Raven__
09-17-2006, 03:08 PM
I was never a big fan of texting for two main reasons:
1) It loses the effect of creating a connection due to the lack of personality. If you are texting back and forth, it's like talking online. Being online and talking over the phone are two totally different things. Being comfortable on the phone is important in developing a social skill set and being able to talk to people in a realistic way as if you are looking at them in person. Texting is sometimes more convenient, but it is still not the real thing.
2) I'm not sure how much texting costs in the UK, but I know here it costs a lot of money for each text here. Sometimes you can get a texting plan I think, but I don't have one, so it costs me per text.
Overall, I just stick to phone game and leave texting to the side...Just my 2 cents.
--Raven

Illumination
09-17-2006, 03:12 PM
True.
A woman's brain isnt really wired into texting. Phone gaming works better, but thats the mystery method way.
If you follow David Deangelo (http://affiliate.doubleyourdating.com/dt.asp?a=CD1237&b=2&o=) you should do text instead, he says that phoning a girl isnt as comfortable.
Ill stick with the mystery method.

Dr_Swift
09-17-2006, 03:16 PM
1) It loses the effect of creating a connection due to the lack of personality. If you are texting back and forth, it's like talking online. Being online and talking over the phone are two totally different things. Being comfortable on the phone is important in developing a social skill set and being able to talk to people in a realistic way as if you are looking at them in person. Texting is sometimes more convenient, but it is still not the real thing.
2) I'm not sure how much texting costs in the UK, but I know here it costs a lot of money for each text here. Sometimes you can get a texting plan I think, but I don't have one, so it costs me per text.
Overall, I just stick to phone game and leave texting to the side...Just my 2 cents.
--Raven
Texting is dirt cheep in the uk 3p or 4p on most networks. Those with contracts get hundreds a month. This is a text nation. I disagree that it's low in personality you just need to know how to put it in there. Certainly small talk over texts doesn't work well. But that's not what you do.
Flirting over texts is similar to over the phone and has significant advantages.
1. You can't get flustered.
2. You get time to think over what you'll say next. This is far better for people who are at danger of making a mess of phone calls.
3. The conversation can be stretched out to make her think about you more (few messages next to each other then a gap of an hour or two) then guess who she's been thinking about all evening?
4. Letting her send the last text message especially at night is a great way to ensure she thinks of you as she goes to sleep.
Sure if you are good at phone calls there are a few advantages to that:
1. hearing your voice helps remind her of you and functions as an anchor for her experience the other night.
2. Allows you more tone of voice flexability. (also allows more tone-of-voice related problems if you're not good at it)
That said I *do* make phone calls. Not least of all because I have a ridiculous number of minutes on my phone. I do love texting though.
My standard thing is to text the girl 2 days or so after getting her number.

Illumination
09-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Sure texting can be good;
If you would like information about texting you might want to check this (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20595) out...
Remember there is NO rights or wrongs.
Of course you cant act AFC, thats a wrong for sure, but you see what I mean...

Rusty
09-17-2006, 03:41 PM
• Saying "Sevennnn dayyyssssss" using a creepy voice
Trust me bro, i've field tested this alot and it never seems to work, i feel i'm congruent with it but i neber get the day2 :D
All jokes aside this is great post, Best of, because there is no other phone game post there.
(I should really change my signature for normal posts ;) )

Illumination
09-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Rusty!
Gawdd I feel like negging you so badly hehe.
Nah, keep it, it dhv's me hehe
Thanks for best of, you just earned yourself a wink: ;)

Rusty
09-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Rusty!
Gawdd I feel like negging you so badly hehe.
Nah, keep it, it dhv's me hehe
Thanks for best of, you just earned yourself a wink:

Well here is your chance sunshine.
By the way thanks for the ;)
I get guys PM'ing me all the time saying Illumination is a chump who has destroyed the neg above thread. But i always tell them Illumination is a really nice guy. I know the chicks agree, i can hear them saying 'ahhhh isnt he the sweetest cutest little thing you ever did see'. I bet people tell you that your a really nice guy.
Thats it.

Rusty
09-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Woops wrong thread :o

DjSuperstaR
09-17-2006, 09:55 PM
thank you for the post illumination
i think this should go in best of
i saved this post to my notes
im going to run it tommorow after work

Illumination
09-18-2006, 06:39 AM
Nice man, I wish you good luck, dont forget to keep us updated!
Thanks for the best of, I really appreciate you like it :)

Dr_Swift
09-18-2006, 07:08 AM
Nice guy?? Illumination sounds like my kind of bad ass brother. ;-)
Keep up the good work son.

Rain
09-18-2006, 09:14 AM
I think every PUA needs to have both phone AND text game in his arsenal. They have separate uses, with separate results.
Phone game is for communicating connection; it builds comfort. Connection isn't easily established in the stop/start stuccatto of the text message world. In order to build comfort, she has to hear your voice. There must be some representation of you, other than her imagination. Otherwise, there is no anchor for her feelings.
Texting is for building anticipation and escalating sexual tension. The gaps between messages allow her to gather hormones and feelings and associate that excitement with you. These are huge deposits in her emotional bank account. It's a lot like letters used to be, before the days of email. Now we craft short sentences to be loaded with layers of communication, innuendo, and suggestion. Opportunities for misinterpretation and creating sexual tension barriers are huge.
So, early on, during Attraction, use texting sparingly(10% text, 90% phone). As you move through comfort, phone calls are paramount. Then as Comfort shifts into Seduction, use texting more liberally(40-50% text, 50-60% phone).

Hypnovibe
09-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Then as Comfort shifts into Seduction, use texting more liberally(40-50% text, 50-60% phone).
This is great info Rain, time gaps and time bridges tend to hurt me if I do not get her in person somewhat quickly. I hate to waste some of those critical moments in comfort over the phone so I try to get in person fast and strike while the iron is hot. Your advice makes great sense but I am a little confused as to why you say once in seduction to spread the text and phone evenly...going heavier on text then before. Why revert back to more text, is it to build suspence now that they are comfortable with you?? It would be great if you could elaborate the reason behind that.

Illumination
09-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Why revert back to more text, is it to build suspence now that they are comfortable with you?? It would be great if you could elaborate the reason behind that.
I think what Rain is trying to say is that as phoning is part of comfort material, once you step into seduction you dont need phone anymore because you already have enough comfort.
You need text messages.
Why? because...

Texting is for building anticipation and escalating sexual tension.
Correct me if Im wrong here, this is just what I think I understood.

Hypnovibe
09-18-2006, 09:47 AM
I think what Rain is trying to say is that as phoning is part of comfort material, once you step into seduction you dont need phone anymore because you already have enough comfort.
You need text messages.
Why? because...
Correct me if Im wrong here, this is just what I think I understood.
Makes sense...your probably right...I was thinking in terms of a post sex not pre sex but I guess if you still haven't had sex yet then this makes sense. Thing about me is once I "shift" from comfort into seduction it's all over but her moaning...there is no prolonged period of pre-sex in the seduction phase with me...so I was just wondering what he meant by that and whether he meant post sex. The reason it wouldnt make much sense to me post sex is cause she is usually calling me to come over or me calling her to come over and that is that...just logistics over the phone post sex. I was also under the impression that being traped in the seduction phase over a time bridge/phone/text is bad game. Your not suppose to move into it till you have her IN a seduction location!!

Heartwork
09-18-2006, 11:16 AM
Just a quick little explanatin on the quote you used by me. Making her guess who you are and making her act extra excited to be talking to you is all ways of getting her body tempurature and excitement back up to the level it was when you were having a good time with her in person, in some cases you can even get her more excited than she was the night before. So yeah thats the idea behind it.
Cool post
I have a ton of other phone game thoughts and ideas, we can discuss later.
Love,
Heartwork

Illumination
09-18-2006, 11:23 AM
I'd love to hear them.
Ill get you on aim

Rain
09-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Very simply: I only use texting in a significant proportion to phone calls AFTER I have built enough comfort to escalate conversation to a sexual level. That is, to build anticipation during the end of the Comfort phases, but prior to moving to a seduction location. Early in the sarge, texting can be used to build attraction and make plans to meet, but not exclusively.
From the first close, through the rest of the relationship, I use texting as a way to heighten her arousal and play games and so on. I think it is a valuable tool for maintaining a high-octane sexual relationship, because it stimulates her mind and heart in a different way than over the phone, or even in person. None of these can replace the others, they fit together.
Incidentally, if you only use the phone for logistical purposes post-close, you are making a huge mistake and missing out on a lot. Sex only gets better if you continue to tease, tempt, and titilate your target. Use all the tools in your arsenal and remember that the Seduction phase is cyclical. You can continue to build on Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction post-close. In fact you should, you'll be amazed at how women will reward you for consistent effort in this manner.
Even with FBs, I continue to build Comfort after the deed. Nobody wants to be used, even if you've agreed to use each other. No matter what your arrangement, she will grow resentful if you only make booty calls and nothing else. Booty calls are great, but throw in some conversation proportionate to the level of your relationship.
Final point: most aPUAs are not comfortable on the phone, myself included. We sometimes have a tendency to over-utilize texting in order to avoid phone calls. This is a crucial mistake and a huge sticking point for many guys that will land you squarely in LJBF, at best.

Hypnovibe
09-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Very simply: I only use texting in a significant proportion to phone calls AFTER I have built enough comfort to escalate conversation to a sexual level. That is, to build anticipation during the end of the Comfort phases, but prior to moving to a seduction location. Early in the sarge, texting can be used to build attraction and make plans to meet, but not exclusively.
From the first close, through the rest of the relationship, I use texting as a way to heighten her arousal and play games and so on. I think it is a valuable tool for maintaining a high-octane sexual relationship, because it stimulates her mind and heart in a different way than over the phone, or even in person. None of these can replace the others, they fit together.
Incidentally, if you only use the phone for logistical purposes post-close, you are making a huge mistake and missing out on a lot. Sex only gets better if you continue to tease, tempt, and titilate your target. Use all the tools in your arsenal and remember that the Seduction phase is cyclical. You can continue to build on Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction post-close. In fact you should, you'll be amazed at how women will reward you for consistent effort in this manner.
Even with FBs, I continue to build Comfort after the deed. Nobody wants to be used, even if you've agreed to use each other. No matter what your arrangement, she will grow resentful if you only make booty calls and nothing else. Booty calls are great, but throw in some conversation proportionate to the level of your relationship.
Final point: most aPUAs are not comfortable on the phone, myself included. We sometimes have a tendency to over-utilize texting in order to avoid phone calls. This is a crucial mistake and a huge sticking point for many guys that will land you squarely in LJBF, at best.
Rain quite simply....your a pimp.

Crazy Serb
10-03-2006, 05:35 PM
1) It loses the effect of creating a connection due to the lack of personality.
Lack of personality?
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
I guess you've never used language in that way through text messages and actually got girls thinking of you in hardcore sexual ways... while conveying your personality throughout ;)

Being online and talking over the phone are two totally different things.
Literally, yes.
Emotionally and psychologically, not much difference.
If you know how to convey what you want to convey effectively, do you really think the medium (the way you do that) really matters?
Heck, I just managed to get off a girl over MSN in less than 5 minutes... it's all about the language you use and a way of conveying whatever you want them to experience ;)
I might try pulling that off thru SMS next... just for shits and giggles.
So... what am I really saying here?
Simply that there are NO RULES... it's just interpretations and guidelines to give you some idea of how to go about things, but don't limit yourself... be open-minded, think outside the box, see the big picture ;)

earcracker
11-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey Crazy Serb, feel like sharing some of your outside the box-big picture -language?
The kind that gets girls thinking of you in hardcore sexual ways?
How you convey what you want her to experience?