PDA

View Full Version : RRRRING--RRRRRING - (the phone call)

johnnycain17
09-17-2006, 01:44 PM
HEY GUYS!
I´M NEW HERE ON THE LOUNGE SO I WANNA SEE WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE YOU ALL HAVE AT THE TOPIC " THE PHONE CALL"!
i think i´m not the one here that dont get laid on every PU - so when you extract the number of the Target and call her few days later- what kind of attitude you must have?!
My best experience is to say that i´m busy at the moment and gotta go in few minutes- (so i dont have enough time to make something wrong) -- ask her some questions about the things she done today,make her laugh - to make some comfort between us- then say that you must go now and that you would like to continue the conversation - THEN ARRANGE A MEETING- and say bye bye -( i have had the most perfect experiences with that) so what you say bout that? -
I´m open to critics and new ideas of you -- :)

LRG
09-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Yea thats fine. Set up a date in person and get off the phone.
In regards to attitude, your an alpha male (read some books on this if your not) also, search some stuff on how to set your frame

__The_Raven__
09-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I agree with 911Protein...
Just make sure you set up a date or else the whole thing is pointless. To act alpha, I would look into David Deangelo (http://affiliate.doubleyourdating.com/dt.asp?a=CD1237&b=2&o=) inner game stuff, or search around these forums. There's tons of threads about being alpha.
By the way, don't you need 15 quality posts to start a thread on the main board? I think that's in the Newbie FAQ...
Anyway, good luck.
--Raven