PDA

View Full Version : Best neg ever!!!

porky
12-16-2005, 02:47 PM
hey guys....wot u think of this one :
me : you know...I love everysingle bone in your body......................especially mine:)
hehe

smooth
12-16-2005, 02:59 PM
dude that is so L A M E yes i had to space the words to appropriately fit the situation, god thats like freshman highschool shit nice try tho

miguel98
12-16-2005, 03:01 PM
me : you know...I love everysingle bone in your body......................especially mine:)
hehe
:eek: I think it would depend on how far along you are with here,she may take it as a joke or she may get up and walk away:)

porky
12-16-2005, 03:03 PM
lol I would never say that....would anyone want to field test it for me maybe?

smooth
12-16-2005, 03:13 PM
hey i tell ya what ill give it a shot if i get the opportunity, anyslap or creep remark i will post for you to take full credit for. but in exchange for me fucking it up with the girl you need to read my time management post and think seriously about it and post because my friend is in desperate need of assistance with this.

miguel98
12-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Last weekend I used this neg on this little hottie I saw standing with a group of her friends buy the dance floor at a loc. bar.she had on this little white shrit and big nice t-ts,so i moved in;
ME: That shrit looks a little small on you.
Her: is that a bad thing?(with a confused look on her face)
ME: no it looks good on you :D

porky
12-16-2005, 03:20 PM
lol Deal smooth!!
er miguel I got a better one....
me: thats a nice shirt
HB: thanks
me: but I think you will look better with the shirt off:)
hehe smooth ill field test this one:)

shweeny666
12-16-2005, 03:30 PM
they are not negs!
they are lame chat up lines
this is a neg:
"someone giver her a napkin to wipe the sweat off her her forehead"

Crux
12-16-2005, 03:30 PM
That isn't a neg.
Here is the exact definition of it from fastseduction.

A negative remark towards a girl designed to break her indifference to you by showing her that you are indifferent to her beauty (or other striking features). Not an insult, that would be bad. More like "Those are interesting nails - are they real?" or "It's really cute how your nose wiggles when you talk - look, there it goes again! <chuckle>". No more than 2 negs on an average HB (7-9/7-9), a maximum of 3 on a super HB (10/10). Negs are pretty much a necessity for 10s or strippers (whether they're 10s or not - simply because they are in an environment which is conducive to them thinking they are 10s).
What you said was more of a pickup line.

porky
12-16-2005, 03:35 PM
er....what happens if you put like 10 negs on a hb10?

Crux
12-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Sarge and find out :cool: .

shweeny666
12-16-2005, 03:40 PM
in The Game neil strauss did about 4 negs in one of the field reports
firstly he spoke to the male friend with the HB and then started negging the HB's friend, then the HB,

porky
12-16-2005, 03:42 PM
I think I might have a problem with neggin...iv negged girls probably 50 negs and they still friends with me?

Maverick
12-16-2005, 03:44 PM
"You blink a lot"
"Those shoes look really comfortable"
"Hey, you've got a wonderful smile.... but i think you have some lipstick right there"
"Ew! You spit on me!"
"Thats so cute! Your nose wiggles when you laugh." Point and laugh at her.

Crux
12-16-2005, 03:44 PM
I think I might have a problem with neggin...iv negged girls probably 50 negs and they still friends with me?
Negging doesn't create attraction, it's more than one thing. You need more than just a few lines to pick up a girl. It's a mind frame, a way of life. You can't just say a girls nose wiggles and expect her to somehow fall on your crotch can you?

porky
12-16-2005, 03:46 PM
no not like that....just tease her genrally.....

Crux
12-16-2005, 03:48 PM
no not like that....just tease her genrally.....
What else do you do?

porky
12-16-2005, 03:57 PM
lol...ok well
I do an opener....
then I tease the shit out of her...
then say oh crap iv gtg (# close)

Masters
12-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Porky, this is how it works on mASF. You don't post a routine, or neg, or line unless you have personally tested it on multiple women and gotten a good response. This is what I suggest here for everyone.
Unless, you're trying to make a thread of just dumb lines.
I thought your post was sorta funny, but you're gona get flamed for stuff that obviously won't work. Or, if it does work.. post a FR.

hehe

porky
12-16-2005, 04:25 PM
lol...as I said b4...its just a joke I thought of:)

Crux
12-16-2005, 05:09 PM
lol...ok well
I do an opener....
then I tease the shit out of her...
then say oh crap iv gtg (# close)
Ok here is the thing I don't get. Why do some guys feel the need to number close within the first 3-5 minutes of a PU? As mystery has said before, you are cutting yourself off at the fucking knees.
Numbers suck guys, it's the truth. I have this theory that the sooner you get a number, the more likely the chick is going to flake. Why not keep seeing the girl instead of saying you have to go (even though you probably don't) and then trying to convince her to see you again on the phone? If you can't continue the conversation when you first meet, how do you expect to continue the conversation the next time you see her?
Keep going as far as you can until you have to leave, you then make a proper time bridge, THEN get the number.

Fresno Smooth
12-16-2005, 05:49 PM
thats not a neg
its a pick up line an AFC would use

tincup
12-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Porky don't try making up any negs right now. Just used the material from the book and website. After a few months of sarging start adding your stuff. It will be loads better than anything you said today because you will have the experience and the confidence to pull it off.

cold
12-16-2005, 07:14 PM
hehe
That's not a neg lol

Ikea Mike
12-16-2005, 11:27 PM
The reason we throw out one or two negs is to say something that no other guy would. Most guys offer to buy them a drink or they tell them how hot they are. If I approach and tell her she has something in her teeth or that she has the same skirt as three other girls in the place, she will pretty mush instantly "get it" Look, she knows I'm coming to her cause I'm attracted, but I'm teasing her instead of complimenting. It's all about fun. You are not there to be mean to the girl. If you say most negs with a half smile or a little grin, they will know you are teasing. If after you threw the neg they open their mouth a bit in awe.....game on.
Ikea Mike

porky
12-17-2005, 12:09 AM
k thx 4 the advice guys
Tuero-

obie
12-17-2005, 12:23 AM
Negging is also to get under the bitch shield and disarm obstacles. Your ridiculous comment does NOT do that.
There is a simple formula for creating a type of neg called the "undermining compliment."
Make a compliment and then turn it around with something that an HB would find insulting but not explicitly.
e.g.
"Cool XYZ...I saw another girl around here with one just like it."
"Cool XYZ...my mom has the same one."
"Nice XYZ...is it real (Yes-->wouldn't have guessed) (NO--> it looks good anyway."
These are not insulting... they are compliments with an UNDERMINING implication. Get it?

porky
12-17-2005, 12:32 AM
Crux...how long should I let the conversation go until I leave? 5 minutes too short? 10 minutes? im not too sure on this one.
thx
Tuero-

smooth
12-17-2005, 09:21 AM
i think this neg works awesome as long as they just got a manicure(sp?)
"Nice nails.... where'd you buy them from?"
or
"nice nails.... my sister just bought those as a gag gift for her best friend"
to me this does two things at once, it negs her, but it also lets her know that you arent staring at her tits like most guys do, it tells her your noticing that she actually took the time to get her nails done, noone ever notices that.

Crux
12-17-2005, 09:36 AM
Crux...how long should I let the conversation go until I leave? 5 minutes too short? 10 minutes? im not too sure on this one.
thx
Tuero-
You should NEVER leave. The best time to leave is when they tell you to fuck off.
Sometimes you run out of material, and don't know what to do. Well, stick through it, that is when the learning really starts.
You want to stay with the girl as long as you can. The only time you want to get a number is when you aren't able to see her anymore (she has to leave, you have to leave). Unless you are just practicing your opening game and are trying to open as many sets as possible. Otherwise pick one girl and stick with her if she is into you.
Guys try to get a number WAY too early. I've heard of people with "10 second # close" "1 minute # close" tactics. Most of the numbers are going to be flakes, and why get her on the phone and try to convince her to see you again, when you could have just kept talking in the first place?

shweeny666
12-17-2005, 10:26 AM
im trying to help Porky when i say
'''hey guys....wot u think of this one :
me : you know...I love everysingle bone in your body......................especially mine ''''
is just not a neg

porky
12-17-2005, 10:55 AM
kk thx crux...thought u were supposed to not stay for long? guess I was wrong:)
thx m8
Tuero-

Ender
12-17-2005, 12:29 PM
it's probably been said about 30 times already, but that's definitely not a neg, it's a bad pick up line, and pua's don't use pick up lines

Solkanar
12-17-2005, 02:26 PM
hehe
not a neg.

porky
12-17-2005, 02:32 PM
lol..ok i get the point already...it aint a neg...thank you..have a nice day:)

shweeny666
12-17-2005, 03:44 PM
i suppose you could turn into some anorexia neg
if you were really good at english literature or something

porky
12-17-2005, 03:55 PM
huh?........

Blinx
12-17-2005, 04:11 PM
i suppose you could turn into some anorexia neg
if you were really good at english literature or something
LOL...any way u put it, its still not a neg.

Waltradomous
12-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Did anyone wention that this isn't a neg?

Lothario
12-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Okay, I don't know if you would classify this as a neg or not:
Situation:
Night 2 at a bar with a local stipper who I F*Closed the previous night (the night we met). I made her aware from the beginning that I see more then one girl at a time. We're sitting at the bar having a good time and that song from the Pussycat Dolls comes on (the one that goes "Don't you wish your girlfriend was..." blahbitty-blah-blah).
HER (trying to seduce me and raise her social status while singing along): "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"
ME (running my hand up her arm): "She is."
HER (surprised but still going): "Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?"
ME (other hand on her bare thigh): "She is."
ME (first hand bringing her face towards me): "That was cute..., but shut up and kiss me."
Another F*close with her that night, plus all the girls at the bar were smiling flirtatiously at me after seeing that.
~DeVill

porky
12-18-2005, 01:19 PM
lol..I would classify that as 'cocky and funny'
sooo...a cocky and funny neg?

Face
01-27-2006, 11:38 AM
10 successful negs on a HB10 = a hummer in her white BMW

2nd Nature
01-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Porky, that is the most retarded line I've heard. You're parents must be related. I've heard that one a zillion times before, but never thought anyone could've taken it seriously. This is one you have obviously not field test yet.

Peter_rabbit
01-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Thats not very nice is it, i think you would ONLY get away with such an awful line on some loser chick who is already into you, trouble is thet are usualy what i call FB/BU (FAT BIRDS) (BUTT UGLY's)
Still nevermind.
I love negs, come on chaps lets hear your negs...
Some iv tried...
Nice top, very common these days
Girl at reception of work place, nice teeth really white, you could do a TV ad!

Fresno Smooth
01-29-2006, 08:44 PM
hb - im a model
Fresno - oh, like a hand model or somethign?
gold

Nappster
01-29-2006, 08:52 PM
hb - im a model
Fresno - oh, like a hand model or somethign?
gold
I have heard it before and i still say its the best neg ever....Not some line like... nice pants wanna F***

Peter_rabbit
01-30-2006, 06:14 AM
I have heard it before and i still say its the best neg ever....Not some line like... nice pants wanna F***
What the t-shirt line?
COME ON GENTS LETS SEE SOME NEGS!!!

Peter_rabbit
01-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Or the bone in body Line?
NEGS

Peter_rabbit
01-30-2006, 06:22 AM
10 successful negs on a HB10 = a hummer in her white BMW
What where they?
I have started a neg thread entitled:
Neg theory..
Got good negs, list for all to see my friend!

Danny Relic
01-30-2006, 04:20 PM
10? You'll be blown out after 5 most likely. Especially if she has friends with her.
As far as that horrible "neg" at the top, that is the worst thing I've ever heard, no offense. Please, a neg is used to show disinterest, not interest. It is used to disqualify yourself as a potential mate. Some negs I use are:
"Too bad I'm gay, or else you'd be so my type"
"Your nose wiggles when you talk!"
"Um, there is something in between your teeth, it's kinda gross"
ETC
They are things no ordinary man would say if they went to try and pick-up this girl. Obviously, don't go too far out and say something that completely blows you out, like, "Don't get too interested, I've got 2 kids and a wife at home" Otherwise you aren't getting back in. But after a DHV or 2, you will obviously re-qualify yourself and then isolate.
Rethink what you use for negs, they aren't meant to be cheesy pick-up lines, or offensive. Typically, a neg is short, and then you ignore their response. If you where to tell them you like every bone in their body, especially mine, then you'll appear as another sleeze-ball and chances are you won't be getting anything past a #-close. Pick-up lines don't work. DOn't use them.

mr_brightside
01-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Number 1. That's not a neg
Number 2. That's a shit pick up line
Number 3. If you haven't read the VAH then do yourself a favour and read it!
Your friend, mr_brightside

Xen
01-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Shit dude. I agree that is like the dumbest line ever. And by the way read up on your mystery method man thats not even a neg. That is some horrible ass opener. Man I wouldnt even use that on a UG. Sorry. But on the subject of great negs. Tonight I was at a restaurant and I saw this HB that looked like Julia Stiles. I used the classic you look like so and so open. But later she was saying that Julia Stiles was in the movie, the Bourne Identity and i told her that the chic in the Bourne Supremacy was hotter. And she responded perfectly.
Most of the best negs come from improv i mean there is value to canned negs but the best just come naturally.

broke ballin
01-31-2006, 07:13 AM
julia styles= "cat girl"(shes nasty)

Dace
02-04-2006, 07:27 AM
Ahh Porky, what are you doing? By the way I think he gets its not a neg, and certainly not the greatest neg ever. But don't worry its pretty funny, and lame at the same time. I only know one other pick up line that makes me laugh as much as i did when I read yours, and that goes like this:
"Fuck me if I am wrong but you want to fuck me."
Now I don't use this, I could see this being used if used in the right situation, But I just keep it in my memory because its better and worse then all those other pick up lines. I still remember being told this line by a mate who thought that it was a magic loop hole "because there is no way out", it sometimes brings tears to my eyes when I remember the fire he had in his eyes when he told me his "genius" line. He really believed it was the perfect line.
Heartily laughing,
Dace

Tylizzard
02-05-2006, 09:27 PM
dude how on earth is that a neg
thats just a pick up line. the kind that gets you slapped or looked down upon alot

Theo (DookuShamploo)
02-05-2006, 10:22 PM
lol. BOOM!

CandymanPUA
02-06-2006, 01:30 AM
lol i know what that is!
http://www.jumbojoke.com/worst_dating_pickup_lines_44.html
that has to be one of the worst pick up lines ive ever seen. this calls for a quote from mystery
"there are no pick up lines, not for a PUA"
i'm the type of guy to do all sorts of crazy things but even i wouldnt use that line.
and ill pretend u didnt call it a neg:P thats like heresy on a mystery method forum of all places lol

Stallion
02-06-2006, 04:01 AM
hahaha It may be silly but it's funny as hell.:D

rafalek
02-06-2006, 06:51 AM
this opener is lame is hard to do it right and after it the situaiton can get kinda awkward

GameBoy
02-06-2006, 11:47 AM
... I still remember being told this line by a mate who thought that it was a magic loop hole "because there is no way out"

I hold a similar line in the back of my mind. Any time that 'the worst pickup lines' become topic, I think of:
"If I were to as you out; would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?"
The problem with cheese-ball lines like these? There IS a way out - the girl with either laugh at you, turn away, slap you, or any combination.
Just stay away from lines like these.
But, while we're at it: Why do you guys think most newcomers to the game completely misunderstand what makes a Neg work?
I keep hearing insults - not Negs.
I'm guessing that these guys are overcompensating and thus, over reaching. It's almost a venting of frustration for some. As if, in their subconscious mind they're saying 'I’m gonna put this bitch in her place' and releasing years of pent-up AFC frustration.
A Neg should be something subtle and casual. I like the description 'backhanded compliment' - something you'd say to a little sister. As if, you're an asshole who is going out of their way to try and be nice. You're 'doing the best you can'.
Other times, it's the inflection that makes the neg.
I was out with a girl who had been a little flakey (the "I swear I’m not a flake" kind of flake)
On our way into the city the subject of how hard it had been for us to get together came up.
During this conversation I said something to the effect of "I figured that I’d call and give you one more chance because (blah blah blah something nice blah blah [the specifics aren't important - the important part is saying something pseudo nice here])
The "one more" (or other synonym) was said with just a hint of frustration and emphasis. With this girl - I have a good deal of attraction and trust built. Showing that I was coming close to taking it away caused a major shift in her body-language and attitude. The effect was exactly what I was looking for.
Subtle signals and movements are much more profound BECAUSE of how natural or absentminded they seem. It is coded as something that must be read properly. The recipient feels that they have discovered something and thus the realization is much stronger. (The reward system of their own mind generates dopamine as a reward for being astute. This chemical signature helps to cement the memory of what was discovered deeper.)
Another thing to remember (I know I’ve touched on this already) is that you want the comment to fly under the radar of intention. If you were to say something of this nature in a direct fashion; the recipient will become defensive.
Have any of you attempted to train a dog before? (Tangent: Dog-training books provide some of the best resource material on reward/punishment dynamics.) When you're walking your dog, if he has an urge to run ahead you do not want to pull directly on his leash. Pulling backwards does little to deter him - he will only pull harder out of reflex (still trying to get what he wants) A better method of correction is to pull the dogs leash to the side. This throws the dog off balance and bypasses his resistance. There is no instinctual guard for this maneuver built into the dogs mind. Instead, the dog becomes stunned. If you perform this same maneuver whenever the dog tries to pull ahead, it'll simply stop doing that.
Negging is very similar. You're squashing behavior initially (even if that behavior is a prejudiced perception) - but the goal is to stay indirect. Pull the leash to the side.
Let’s look at Mystery's classic 'fake nails Neg'
If Mystery looked at a girls nails and said "Wow, those look like shit."
Any person would initially react with defense. You're running head-first at their wall.
But, by doing it in a subtle manner, you've managed to make your target a little self conscious (and thus less-confident of her situation - and thus less able to emotionally back up a bitch-routine [because that level of projected strength requires strong mental fortitude]).
Often times - all you have to do is create doubt: What a person's mind will do after that is more powerful than anything you could say.
***From this point I am building upon earlier statements and creating more analogies to solidify my topic points, as well as introducing a few new ideas/concepts: IF you're only reading for the Neg talk skip on to the next post.***
Who here plays poker? Not just fuckin' around with your buddies poker - serious Casio poker (and 1-2 limit doesn't really apply to these principles. 15-30+ [or some good 6-12 at the very least])
Mike Caro talks about an interesting phenomenon in Caro's book of Poker tells - a principle that I have expanded upon.
The basic premise is that people want to call you.
That is not to say that people want to loose - nooone (other than a compulsive) wants to loose. What they're hoping for is the endorphin rush of a win. The price of a call is so small; they are willing to risk it.
Off Topic Tangent:
This is partly because they loose money in small increments and win it in larger blocks. The price of a call can be $30 into a $350 pot - seems worth it when you look at it that way. [This is tangent to TDs principle of Buying Temperature - it's a slow escalation that makes each jump less painful. I equate the entire process to being in a bidding war on eBay: You start off with you’re 'max' and little by little you're paying 3 times as much)
This is all due to 2 things 1) Ego and 2) The quest for happiness.
When viewed through this lens - risk vs. reward becomes a very skewed and very subjective subject.
Back to the subject: People want to call you. So then, how do you get them to do what you want? In this world, where everything is not what it seams, the best way is often to do something that has no meaning. Scratch your nose; hold your breath; breathe heavily; bite your nails; fart - do anything you like. Your opponent will likely read too much into it and invent a reason to rationalize what they already want to do.
Away from the poker table I apply this same principle in the for of Open-Ended-Statements. I’ll give you an example, then show you why:
I’m friends with a girl who has one of those online profiles (like MySpace, Tribenet, LiveJournal, Xanga – take your pick)
For whatever reason; she posted a picture of herself taken early in the morning. She’s not wearing any makeup, her hair is a mess and she’s in her PJs (and all of this was added as a disclaimer to the photo)
Instead of falling in line and commenting on the picture with something like “OMG Youz R so Hott!? I sent her an e-mail.
All the e-mail said was:
“I think its good that you posted this.?
When you make statements like this naturally, you often find out what lies beneath the surface.
A reaction to this statement is valuable because the recipient assigns the meaning.
“Why do you say that?? shows insecurities with her own looks. This is backed-up by the disclaimer attached to the photo – she’s fishing for compliments. Because you see that, you can navigate this potential mine-field a little easier.
As opposed to:
“Yeah, I thought it’s best to warn people up-front. It can be brutal to wake-up next to THAT!? – Humor, the best reaction IMO. Tease her about it, and move on. She’ll see the compliment (a subtle one) and she’ll know that you appreciate her beauty – not worship it. That’s why she likes you.
There are an infinite number of ways to answer this question – what is important is reading the subtext underneath.
Just like a poker player wants to win a pot – many women want to fall in love. They are looking for an excuse to. The key difference between the two is that the poker-player knows that this pot has value, and the woman has no reason to think that you’re and different from the rest. (Peacock theory runs tangent to this thought)
Negs are one way to do this, but it’s a fine line to walk. If you insult her; you’re just confirming everything she assumed from the start.
A lot of guys who’ve read The Game and other material written by Mystery and Style remember that forging an emotional connection is a good thing – even if that connection is negative.
Well, that’s true… and it’s not.
Mystery and Style are mPUAs. An in is an in. If the target is invested in the conversation at all, that’s leverage; but the biggest lever in the world wont do you any good if you can’t wield it properly.
Someone new to the game is not going to have the ability to reframe and HB10 and recover.

_T_
02-06-2006, 08:07 PM
dude, read the venusian arts, a neg is not a pickup line, 10 negs on a hb10 is too much unless its over like 6-10 hours. neg a hb10 3 times in the first 5 mins.

mephistophales
02-06-2006, 09:20 PM
ya konw, i have been in the forum for less then 24hrs and, and that line by its self, just might be the scariest line i have ever heard in my whole life;-) keep trying brother!

RodneyAnonymous
02-07-2006, 06:06 AM
Some good content in this thread.
Just to kind of, you know, go along with porky's poorly delivered joke, I've always wanted to try the line -
Her - "So what do you do?"
Me - "I'm actually a cock salesman."
On an HB that it's obviously not going anywhere with.

Flair
02-07-2006, 06:16 AM
i posted this in neg treasure chest, but i saw this thread so i decided to post it here too. This is an original that has been field tested successfully.
"Those earrings are lovely, a little heavy on your ears but it's ok, people in Africa think that's sexy."