PDA

View Full Version : Why Lie?

Karrelin
12-16-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey,
One of the best things about the MM is it confirms the fact that you don't have to lie to pick up women.
I met up with an old friend I hadn't seen in awhile. While having drinks we noticed a pair of girls doing shots in the corner. My friend goes over and starts complimenting them on their fashion sense, tells them he is in the fashion industry and starts making all sorts of things up. The girls aren't stupid they known he is lying and shoot him down in about two minutes.
If you need to lie to some one in a pick up situation, I think it shows supplication and desperation. I know the chicks lie too, people can make their own morality decisions, but lying takes up so much energy.
Just Seduce...

Ender
12-16-2005, 12:38 PM
even better than seduction, is to just attract.
besides seduction takes a lot more work and is harder to accomplish usually than attraction, especially if you're using MM.
anyway, just a thought.

Fate
12-16-2005, 12:59 PM
The only lies I tell are the stories in openers. I really *don't* have a friend with a jealous girlfriend or know someone who had a spell cast on them. Oh, and some negs are lies, as well...I mean I may say that she has lovely eyes but especially the left one, when in reality it's the right one I like!
But as such, they really aren't LIES. Not something totally false about you at least.

porky
12-16-2005, 01:24 PM
the first time I said the jelous girlfriend opener...I went kinda red...I felt as if the word "liar" was written all over my face...now im getting used to it:)

Back2Magic
12-16-2005, 01:51 PM
let's see...because I'm married...because I'm 40... :)
oh wait, ha just kidding...
of course...