PDA

View Full Version : how to deal with a phone issue...

clue85
09-04-2006, 10:07 PM
background: ex gf. talking again, she was suprised when she me demonstrate new value (other girls calling, wanting to be with me, etc)
issue: the few times that i call her to do something she iois, etc, then after literally like 1-3 mins of the convo, she shuts it by saying "i gotta go". just interrupts me. cold. and if i keep talking and saying what i was saying right after i pause she will say "i gotta go. i gotta go." over and over. as if there is an emergency. so its really annoying. sometimes just say ok and hang up with out saying bye. other times i keep talking and ignoring it.
is she trying to reframe me to ask her "why?" one time i asked why and it was just "i gotta clean my room..." ive called back a few mins later and same shit. she just cuts me off in an instant.
is there any way to reframe this on her other than just ignroing her or hanging up? (i already barely call her, she calls me more). also i would do this to her too but then we are on the phone for like 2 mins literally.

clue85
09-04-2006, 10:10 PM
ps: i dont want to have 1 hour long convos. either i just want know if were hanging out or not.
shes becoming a regular fb now. usually i hold my frame though.
HELP IS APPRECIATED.
Summary of this long post: what do you do when she say "i gotta go" right away every time ur on the phone. in a way that is with attitude-in a frame shifting way.
even when she calls me she does this.

AbsentFriend
09-04-2006, 11:57 PM
She Doesnt Like You.
Get Over Your One Fucking It Is.

SEl3CT0R
09-05-2006, 12:00 AM
here is what to do, never call her, and if she calls you tell her you gotta go and hang up. There are too many girls out there to be wasting time on her.

clue85
09-05-2006, 11:15 AM
She Doesnt Like You.
Get Over Your One Fucking It Is.
i wouldnt call this oneitis. im not attached. im just wondering what would you do in a situation like this. it simply to improve my game.
i think she likes me. well she calls me 2-3x times a day and sleeps with me every week. also she invites her self over a lot-i have to reject her sometimes.

clue85
09-05-2006, 11:16 AM
here is what to do, never call her, and if she calls you tell her you gotta go and hang up. There are too many girls out there to be wasting time on her.
yea. ill take your advice. thanks

darkangelo
09-06-2006, 06:04 PM
yea. ill take your advice. thanks as long as she is a fb don't bother on what she do, instead keep the short calls runing 1 or 2 mins and when you feel that she is going to say "gotta go" you must sayt it first remember that you must cut the interaction FIRST.
btw. i was in a similar situation and a couple o months later i find out that she was still in love with me and the gotta go issue was a inner battle in trying to get away from me and keep me close to her. so. you know what you gotta do