PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help With F Close

ridick
12-16-2005, 06:27 AM
I'm close to the F-Close. Attraction and Comfort are all there, my 7 hours is just about up. The HB7 is very keen to make sure we go out this Saturday night. We've chattered on phone, been out for coffee, emailed etc, Ive kinoed all is good.
Now here is my question. I've played hard to get for Saturday night. She was even prepared to come over to my end of town just to make sure that it happened. I sent her a txt message that all was good for Saturday just a short time ago. Her txt back reads:
"Oh! r u saying we r going out on a date? on Sat night? In the dark?"
Now this baby is in the bag she wants to go out but what do I say to this txt. Mystery teaches never call it a date and to txt YES back would be VERY AFC plus I'd be jumping into her hoop as I understand it.
So please help! What should I txt in return that's not AFC?
Thanks
Ridick

porky
12-16-2005, 06:34 AM
id say...
"haha...a date? if u wana call it that"

ridick
12-16-2005, 06:45 AM
She could think I'm rude. Every answer I come up with has me jumping through her hoop. I don't want to do anything that puts her off but I don't want to sound AFC either.
This whole new awakening to the community and the Venusian arts is weird. I can now recognise when I'm sounding AFC but I don't often yet have the answers to prevent it. It is like being aware of the matrix. You know its not real but the bullets there can still kill you.
Ridick

Back2Magic
12-16-2005, 07:10 AM
just a thought. If anything you answer has you jumping through the hoops, then DONT answer...
side step it. Email back with something else entirely different that changes the focus. Leave HER curious.

Wave
12-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Don't write back for a while. You dont need to answer a woman the second she texts you right...I think you probably will also display the dominant position if you dont.
Then, after about 2 hours...text her back with a different topic....whatever. This small slap on the wrist for putting you in that position should suffice for making her not put you there again.

time4livin
12-16-2005, 07:23 AM
I'm still too new at this for my opinion to carry too much weight, but I'd just tell her what to wear and where to meet/get picked up from and let her imagination go from there.
If you already said where you are going--you already asked for a date, so go on it without worry and control that minor damage later. Sounds like she's good to go, you just need to watch where you are steering your future relationship with her.
Also, either a short text--"8:00-wear jeans/dress to kill/whatever", or forget the text and call her. But don't just say yes-tell her to do something for you, even if it as small as wearing what you tell her.

ridick
12-16-2005, 07:31 AM
Thanks guys. I thought the same and didn't reply. I got the txt at 12am Sydney time on our Friday night so it's not that bad that I didn't reply. She'll think that I've just gone to bed.
But I agree with side stepping as well. She's expecting me to ring and confirm some time late tomorrow morning. Which I'll do. So far our plan is just to meet in the city tomorrow evening. (And yes I will post a field report on this)
But this leads me to my next question. Where should I take her on a Saturday night that isn't AFC. A club is not the go unless I want other guys hitting on her and dinner and a movie, well I'm sure that's exactly what Mystery would do right!!!
Ridick

porky
12-16-2005, 07:35 AM
dont go to a movie...id go for dinner...and invite her home...then your done!

metalbox80007
12-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Take her ice skating or shopping for some furniture, anything but the normal date stuff. You want to be different. Plus doing these other things makes the situation more comfortable and you don't have to work as hard to support a conversation when face to face.

time4livin
12-16-2005, 08:52 AM
I agree with metalbox that you should probably do something unusual but not extravagant that would be less AFC and lower pressure than a dinner date. Whatever you do, keep the evening smooth, flowing and comfortable. Make the trip to your place something you just meant to do 'real quick' and then get distracted and end up staying there. If she hasn't been to your place yet, start there so she will be more comfortable going back there at the end of the night. Don't act like you are trying to get her to the make-out spot unless she starts trying to get you alone. Good luck man!

TrueStory
12-16-2005, 08:58 AM
DAVID D: cook her dinner...at your place. it's more romantic.(for her) and you don't have far to go ...to sleep with her...get some decent wine. not too expensive. Needless to say, you can make her cook for you too..or cook together.
what do you think? you can reply to her, why don't you come over and i'll cook you kick ass dinner, because i am good fucking cook!

dont go to a movie...id go for dinner...and invite her home...then your done!

smooth
12-16-2005, 09:09 AM
ive found that being able to cook an awesome dinner for a B or HB gets you so much more in with them because they never expect it. almost every womans typical view of guys are we buy pre-prepared shit and nuke it for 4 minutes instead of actually cooking for them. what you need to do in my opinion and ive tried this before only a couple times, is take them grocery shopping with you and as your there buyin the usual stuff ask her what her favorite food is, and as you pass through the isle with it kinda put it in your cart, wine is always good, a nice red wine. after your done shopping and your at the check-out invite her over for dinner and tell her your making (whatever she mentioned her favorite meal was), just hope you can cook it (if not while she's in the other room launch the webbrowser and search a recipe). you might even wanna find out what her favorite meal is before hand so you can review the recipe before you hit the grocery store.
just a thought, and keep in mind im still new.

Rockstar
12-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Here is what you do. Find out what her favorite type of food is that way you can figure out what you are going to attemp to make her. When she comes by your place, make some stuff up about being burnt out on eating out, then tell her you would like to cook for her, if she agrees to this your golden... the f close has begun. Do the grocery shopping with her cuz it will just be fun and it's not technically a date... Wine is a must or some Adult beverages..

Ender
12-16-2005, 12:36 PM
as far as the text goes, i'd ignore it altogether, or reply with something like: "who said anything about in the dark?" but anyway by now you should have some clue as to how to read her and reply accordingly unless she's just an ice queen who gives away nothing of herself.