PDA

View Full Version : sticking point: follow up phone call

maverikk
01-15-2006, 02:15 PM
lately i've been throwing out a lot of game. i don't seem to have any problem getting the girls while i'm out. usually i can get them to make out with me right then in the bar. the problem comes in when i go to call them. (problem #1)i rarely call them. i don't know why, but this seems to be my sticking point lately. (problem #2)even when i do call them i don't often get a call back.
i know i'm a good hook up since once i start i can usually fuck them. i've never had any complaints and usually they tell me how much they like to kiss me. i'm not trying to brag, i'm just saying that i don't think its my skills, its something else that is causing this.
any suggestions? any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
mav

doc
01-15-2006, 02:29 PM
perhaps the chicks you`re getting just want Mr. Right Now, instead of Mr. Right.
Maybe they`re just into the moment as well.
Maybe try some Day gaming....if your looking for a longer relationship than what you`ve been getting at the bar scene at nights.
Try that and let us know.
Go Flyers !

interactivebiostud
01-15-2006, 05:58 PM
I can't really tell exactly what's wrong with the lack of information but it looks like you don't give enough comfort. The night you meet them they will be caught up in the moment and you probably can get them to make out with you easy and sometimes have sex. Like doc said... you're probably not coming off as Mr Right but more as a Mr. Right Now.
In the middle of your make out session do you back out and tell them to slow it down? Since you made out with them during the night they are most likely thinking that you're calling them for sex.
I believe Mystery called it buyers remorse. More comfort and a time bridge should do it.

maverikk
01-17-2006, 09:50 AM
i think you guys are right.
i will practice more "dry runs" during the week and extend the comfort building period.
i'll let you know how everything goes.
thanks for the advice and good luck guys

Cedar
01-17-2006, 11:48 AM
...i can get them to make out with me right then in the bar...
1. Demonstrate self control by stopping the kiss after a few seconds.
2. Don't use tongue.
3. Isolate and build comfort.
4. Timebridge. Don't number close.
Happy Hunting