PDA

View Full Version : ive opened a set. now what??

rhino
12-15-2005, 08:24 PM
new to the game and ive uncovered my first sticking point: i dont seem to have much trouble opening a set. they will usually answer the question i ask and just basically respond politely. but how do i transition to demonstrating higher value from there? i mean specific segues into a deeper conversation here. quick example: a friend and i were asking people where the good places for house music in the area were. they would just respond with "i dont know", "over at such and such a place", or "nowhere in this town". at that point it was just like "ok thanks. bye". i know the solution to my sticking point is extremely fundamental and simple and yet im not quite getting it right now. any ideas? thanks!!

Phaze
12-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Your doing it all wrong man. Don't open like that. Think about it, literally. How many guys do you think the HBs you approach say stuff like that. You have to be different from every other guy there is. You need something that will start a conversation. For someone whose just starting out I would suggest going up to a set and saying "Wow! Did you guys see those two girls fighting outside?" and then make up something really interesting/funny story about two girls fighting gettin arrested blah blah blah. Be sure to ignore your target the whole time. NEG her after your done. Say " I saw your eyes wandering off, you must have a short attention spand." Then when she starts to testify start laughing and point out to everyone in set how her nose wiggles while she talks after a lil bit of laughin tell her u think its kinda cute though. Then, isolate her. Tell her you wanna show her something really cool you just learned, or you wanna give her test that will tell you her whole personality. Run the cube on her or tell her about the c-shape vs. u-shaped smiles. Something that will grab her attention and think your interesting. By becoming interesting you now have your higher value. If it doesnt work the first few times don't get worried. Like all games it takes practice to become flawless.:cool: good luck

Crux
12-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Try to stack a few routines. Then get into some conversation and you can then inbed these DHV spikes into your stories.

Masters
12-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Phaze has this down. Everything he said was done by Styles to seduce many a women. Practice these techniques and study the Mystery Method. MM will give you a step by step outline for what to do when, when to ask more intimate questions, when to isolate, ect.. Id suggest making an outline of what to ask next, to plan for contingencies before you go out. Put it on a notepad in your back pocket if you need to to look at it at the club. Pretend you're playing chess and you have to predict your opponents next possible move and prepare for that.
It's great you're in the field practicing this stuff!

Your doing it all wrong man. Don't open like that. Think about it, literally. How many guys do you think the HBs you approach say stuff like that. You have to be different from every other guy there is. You need something that will start a conversation. For someone whose just starting out I would suggest going up to a set and saying "Wow! Did you guys see those two girls fighting outside?" and then make up something really interesting/funny story about two girls fighting gettin arrested blah blah blah. Be sure to ignore your target the whole time. NEG her after your done. Say " I saw your eyes wandering off, you must have a short attention spand." Then when she starts to testify start laughing and point out to everyone in set how her nose wiggles while she talks after a lil bit of laughin tell her u think its kinda cute though. Then, isolate her. Tell her you wanna show her something really cool you just learned, or you wanna give her test that will tell you her whole personality. Run the cube on her or tell her about the c-shape vs. u-shaped smiles. Something that will grab her attention and think your interesting. By becoming interesting you now have your higher value. If it doesnt work the first few times don't get worried. Like all games it takes practice to become flawless.:cool: good luck