PDA

View Full Version : PUA Newbie Study Group

Frontman
08-2006-15, 09:42 AM
Hello Fellow Artists!
I realized that my first request in this section was vague, so I wanted to give you a better idea of who I am and what I am about.
Well, I am new to the community and have just starting going out sarging. I am doing the Mystery Method Newbie Drill right now, trying to build my routines and solidify my congruence.
I am looking to hook up with some other PUAs or PUAIT (PUA in training) on Long Island or in NYC so we can all go out gaming to learn from each other, work off each other, critic each other, etc. The VAH has tons of information, but I think "a group study" system would help all of us learn quicker and master these skills.
I posted in the Introduction section of the forums, so if you want a sampling of the mind of the Frontman, go check it out.
Here is the link:
www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18804 (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18804)
Anyway, I hope this helps you solidify a picture of who I am.
Holler back if you want to hang and go gaming.
Take care brothers.
Peace and Sex for All,
Frontman

chizel
08-2006-15, 10:06 AM
good to hear that your homing your gaming techniques by giving advice to one another dude, thats what the community is all about.
though i found the most prosperous method of group training is by each person sticking to one aspect of the game, i.e have one of your PUA(IT) to works mainly on openers another to devotes his studies soulley to learning little tricks to grab the attention of your sets etc. (make sure to test these by going out together, dont care if it back fires on you either dude. learn form it)
the greatest part in going out together is that you should have someone to open a set (this should be your magic mans job), then invite your wing in who's working on the openers and so on.
induing so each of your should develop a flawless section of the game, now just review it to each other, trust me when i say it works and the bonus is you develop your game together and learn form one another, developing a high level of respect as a team
inspired by the saying divide and conquer
happy gaming
chizel

clampdown
08-2006-16, 04:21 PM
Hey Frontman, I just read your intro and you and me have had the same type of revelation about the game. I would be down for this study group, I live in LI too, but the thing is I'm 20, and the only bars I can get into are the 18+ ones and clubs.

Ozone
08-2006-16, 04:36 PM
I'd like to join you guys.

Frontman
08-2006-16, 06:22 PM
Cool!
This week is shot for me because of work.
Let me know how your schedules look for the next few weeks and we'll find some days that we can meet.
Peace brothers.
FM

brandonyc
08-2006-16, 08:20 PM
I also want to join this NYC community and experiment with new ideas and techniques. I am free almost any night after 6pm to go out in Manhattan. I have read a good amount and thought about the method, but what I really need is a group to learn from and contribute to.
Brando
- Feel free to check out my introduction

Frontman
08-2006-18, 07:55 AM
Howdy Gents!
Let's try and get together soon!
I am good Sunday night to Wednesday night of next week.
We should pick a place to meet that is relatively convenient for everyone (like NYC or something).
Holler back and let me know what days are good.
C U Soon!
Peace, Love and Sex for All,
Frontman

Khartoum
08-2006-20, 12:17 PM
i'm around this area too. I AM a noob as well, i AM only 20, and i live on LI. however, i'm going back to Purchase tomorrow (college), but it's like 45 minutes from where i live, and pretty damn close to the city. its in westchester.
i think you have a good idea, and i'd be down to hang out. i've read the game, the VAH, and a book on NLP. I'm also a lighting design major (theater stuff) and realized recently that a lot of the skills i've learned from studying that, could easily applied to this stuff. (how to tell stories, my teacher is the biggest AMOGer i've ever met...)
my aim name is Whipsockle, and i'd respond to messages on the forums.

Ozone
08-2006-20, 01:59 PM
I'm free on sunday and also free on saturday afternoons.
I think it will be great if we meet on saturday afternoon so that we can go motivated that same night and sarge!
How is 1 p.m. on saturday for all of you?

Khartoum
08-2006-20, 03:11 PM
i'm working on a show next weekend, but after that i'll be pretty free for a while!

Frontman
08-2006-20, 04:17 PM
I am away this coming Saturday, but let's plan on the following weekend... the 2nd of September.
What say you?

Frontman
08-2006-30, 03:20 PM
Anyone down for some sarging on Sunday?
We can meet up during the day in NYC and then go hunting!
Lemme know!
FM

Frontman
08-2006-30, 03:52 PM
Anyone down for some sarging on Sunday?
We can meet up during the day in NYC and then go hunting!
Lemme know!
FM

The Stranger
08-2006-31, 08:37 AM
i'm thinkin about it, i really wanna get out and try some things. Frontman, what's your aim name?? mine's whipsockle

Frontman
08-2006-31, 06:50 PM
FrontmanJK

MP11
09-2006-01, 08:30 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to the game as well (have a good theory base but lack the in-field experience) and looking to get better. I'm 18 and living in Manhattan. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Frontman
09-2006-12, 01:57 PM
Calling all PUAIT (in training)!
I am heading into the City on Sunday afternoon to kick this newbie mission into high gear. I've been reading, studying, researching, procrastinating and wussing out too long. I have to put all this stuff in my head to good use.
If anyone wants to join in, e-mail me at jk@thefrontman.com or post on this thread. You can also IM me on AOL at FrontmanJK. (I won't be back in NY until Friday night, so e-mail or posting is best.)
We can meet at 2 pm in Union Sqaure at Starbucks located at 10 Union Sq E, NYC. We can meet up, have some coffee, chat a bit, and then hit Gotham with a vengence!
As Mystery said, "The game is played in the field. Get out there!"
So let's get out there!
Hope to hear from you soon!
FM

Loren
09-2006-14, 06:54 PM
i'm waiting, wussies...
I'm ready. I'm going out tomorrow. I need some practice and I'm itching for it.

Frontman
09-2006-18, 06:38 PM
To all my brothers, I offer my sincerest apologies. I was on my way to Manahattan yesterday afternoon, when my car totally lost electrical power. I was able to contact some of you when I got home, but for all those who may have showed up, I am truly sorry. My mechanic said that my alternator was totally shot and he has to rebuild it. I feel like a complete dick, as though I bailed on my family, but I truly had no choice.
So please forgive me. I am truly sorry if I disappointed any of you.
Peace.
FM

Loren
09-2006-18, 06:42 PM
dude, just do it. you won't regret going out there.