PDA

View Full Version : Call Back

Marvil
01-13-2006, 02:27 PM
Q: After spending the night with a girl I call her. She does not answer but calls me back hours latter and asks who I am (she probably knew already). On the phone she is totally acting ackward.
It seems like she didn't expect me to call back and when I did was totally on the definsive (retrospectively I think she wanted to hook up again and this was her way of showing it). Anyway I have trouble dealing with this on the phone because (1) I cannot read her body language, and (2) because I am not mentally prepared to game. Any suggestions?
Every time I neg this girl she gets defensive. Maybe I am just not neg hitting in the right way. Is this supposed to be seductive or cocky funny?

SunnyD
01-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Negs are supposed to really only be used to a certain point in the pickup, If you have this girls # that means you have some what of rapport with her already. Try focusing on building more rapport and hitting up c1-c3 with her now. And remember negs aren't meant for every girl. Girls that are 6's and under most of the time really don't need negs, 7's-8's 1-2 negs, usually 9's and 10's I say about 3 negs during the whole pickup it will vary from woman to woman you just have to calibrate the situation and this is only done with lots of field experience, hope this helps gl.

Dragon
01-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Q: After spending the night with a girl I call her. She does not answer but calls me back hours latter and asks who I am (she probably knew already). On the phone she is totally acting ackward.
It seems like she didn't expect me to call back and when I did was totally on the definsive (retrospectively I think she wanted to hook up again and this was her way of showing it). Anyway I have trouble dealing with this on the phone because (1) I cannot read her body language, and (2) because I am not mentally prepared to game. Any suggestions?
Every time I neg this girl she gets defensive. Maybe I am just not neg hitting in the right way. Is this supposed to be seductive or cocky funny?
You seem new man.. Go to the AFC archive and go to fastseduction.com read the guide. Anyways as stated above NEGS are meant to disarm bitch shields..you got her # meaning you got rapport, their meant for nothing else, a sniper neg is used occasionaly but you Mystery's rule is 1 red- decent, 2 yellow- hb, 3 green- super hb. NO MORE. Establish comfort again like you did before tease her with some C&F don't overdo it though. I strongly recommand going out in field, to get pratice on getting a grasp on these concepts, reading won't do it.
"(1) I cannot read her body language, and (2) because I am not mentally prepared to game. " This here the cannot read BL and mentally prepared for the game are all excuses, I'll say blantely. Its true you can't read BL but that where you listen to here tonality, a phoneup is just to setup a meet, and you not being mentally prepared is a excuse- pratice only will fix this. So go out :)
Good Luck