PDA

View Full Version : Fooled around with girl a few times, then she tells me she lives with her boyfriend

umbra88
07-18-2018, 03:48 PM
So yea super cute bartender who works at the bar I play at. we fool around a few times and its great. Then I go for it again and she says she has a boyfriend (so thats why we couldnt go fuck back at her place). She also mentions she masturbates to me all the time and wants it. I still go for it we make out but she turns down any further advancements.
Now is when things are getting weird
ITs been a couple weeks since she divulged she has a bf. shell open herself up enough to make me still interested but reject me when I go in. We havent kissed. She has since mentioned we can hang out as friends. We hung out for the first time today. We spent a lot of time talking and looking into each others eyes. i think were both into each other but she didnt want to go back to my house after which bummed me out. And now shes off to roadtrip with her boyfriend to another state to hang at his familys reunioin.
I read a lot of threads about girls with boyfriends but this situation seemed a little unique to what I had read so decided to post it.
I'm looking for advice on how I can go about fucking this girl or opinions on the situation
Thanks in advance

umbra88
07-25-2018, 04:01 PM
no thoughts?
ehhhh I'll just forget about her

gq1
07-25-2018, 11:27 PM
we fool around a few times and its great.
[..]
We havent kissed.

Huh so what exactly is this fooling around?

Actually nevermind.

She's playing games. Just erase her number and move onto women who are rational.