PDA

View Full Version : Is there any interest on her part?

ikonik
07-05-2018, 06:02 AM
I recently connected with this girl and we met for drinks for networking purposes, it wasn't a date. At the end she asked me to be on a conference call she was hosting which I accepted. Ok that's fine none of this really means much. Since then we've been in touch, I texted her a few times back and forth, she missed a few of mine from a couple weekends ago, but then calls me that Monday to talk. At the end of the call she asks what I'm doing doing that night, and in the same call, she says we should keep talking. I told her I wasn't sure what I was doing that night but that I'd let her know if I heard of anything. Which I did and she ended up going to the same party. I said hey and we went our separate ways, then I was leaving and happened to walk in her direction, she stared me down and said hey. In a text and an email she used smiley faces. I know I'm probably over analyzing everything but I have no idea if there is any interest on her part and I should make a move. She is also really outgoing and confident if that changes anything.

gq1
07-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Wrong question: Is there any interest on her part?

Correct question: Is there interest on YOUR part?

If yes: then grab your balls and act on it.

ikonik
07-30-2018, 06:16 AM
Lol that doesn't really help me..I want to know before hand so I don't fall on my face. I mean I asked her for coffee after she gets back from vacation and she said yes, let's connect when she gets back. I told her "let's grab coffee when you get back from vacation?" did I ask her out?

gq1
07-30-2018, 11:00 AM
I want to know before hand so I don't fall on my face.

well hombre, risking rejection is part of being a man.

You can choose the attitude which keeps you safe from "falling on your face" or you can choose the attitude that gets you meeting & having sex with attractive women.

The awesome part is... once you get rejected a bunch of times, you don't even fear it any more.

I told her "let's grab coffee when you get back from vacation?" did I ask her out?

IMO a date happens when you have specific plans and there's no ambiguity about your purpose.

Until you have a date & time & she understands "You seem cool, I want to get to know you better" ... it's not really a date. it's just chatter.