PDA

View Full Version : My ex is...jealous?

askingex444
06-29-2018, 02:40 AM
My ex and I broke up almost a year ago. Few months later, I dated a foreign woman who is totally different from her. I actually met her in an international dating blog. She was about to migrate in the US when I met her and a few weeks later, she moved to a state near mine and that’s where it all started. I drive miles just to spend time with her and go on dates with her. Everytime I come over, she takes pics and uploads it on social media. My ex probably saw it and started chatting with things like “She’s not even pretty” or something like “You could have chosen someone better than I am.’ Seriously, I don’t know what’s going on. Is she jealous? How am I supposed to handle her?

Knight2170
06-29-2018, 09:38 AM
Being recently divorced myself I can weigh in on this.

My ex decided to end everything out of the blue. I didn't agree with it, but I wasn't going to beg either. It was a cordial break off. No fighting, arguing, or anything like that.

I didn't even wait for the ink to dry before I started getting back into game. I was in it when I met her. I look at it like this. You don't owe her anything, nor do you need her permission anymore to do what you want. Yes, I still respect my ex, I prefer to remain friends. But, I'm not going to limit how I live because I feel I need some kind of permission to enjoy my life. She has the problem, not me. She needs to get over herself, not me.

It sounds like she has some kind of control, needy, jealousy thing going on. I would just tell her straight up where your boundaries are.