PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with girls that are obsessed with Snapchat and IG

TazManSam
02-25-2018, 01:47 PM
Hello,

I've been in situations with girls that I met for the first time that are taking snap/Instagram videos every minute. It ranges from signing a song, snapping a dance, taking photos with friends, etc. I sometimes try to get involved in the videos to join in on the fun.

I feel like it's mostly a cockblock as it gets in the way of me sarging my target and can kill an interaction. I also personally don't like women that are so attentive and active on social media. It gives off a basic vibe.

Any tips for handling these situations? Can I use it to my advantage somehow? What are your thoughts on these types of women?

Thanks,

Lemonjacket
02-26-2018, 11:08 PM
Hello,

I've been in situations with girls that I met for the first time that are taking snap/Instagram videos every minute. It ranges from signing a song, snapping a dance, taking photos with friends, etc. I sometimes try to get involved in the videos to join in on the fun.

I feel like it's mostly a cockblock as it gets in the way of me sarging my target and can kill an interaction. I also personally don't like women that are so attentive and active on social media. It gives off a basic vibe.

Any tips for handling these situations? Can I use it to my advantage somehow? What are your thoughts on these types of women?

Thanks,Welcome to girls 25 and under.

They won't do it to you if they're, genuinely, interested in talking to you. So, If they're doing it while you're talking to them, then you need to tighten your game.

You also don't have to date them, so there's that.

Lastly, stop with the "Pua" jargon. You're not "sarging" - that's for weirdos. You're talking to girls.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cajun
02-27-2018, 06:55 AM
Yeah as Lemon said, women won't be distracted if your game is tight. You think she would be Snapchatting and twittering and shit if Ryan Gosling was talking to her? Actually they probably would, but for different reasons lol.

If this happens in the future, you have two options:

1. Punish her for it: Say something light like "Noooo I'm being ignored for snapchat! Either you guys are on a field trip from high school or are bored as shit" or if you want to go more sassy "Oh man, I didn't realize it was social media time. I better go snapchat vids so people know how awesome my life is too! Talk to you guys later!" this will end the interaction and depending on how you say it, will kill it with them.

2. Roll with it: This is what you're doing, and again depending on how you're doing it can come across normal and fun or try hard or creepy (as in they're snapchatting to subtly send you a message to leave)

TazManSam
02-27-2018, 10:29 PM
Yeah as Lemon said, women won't be distracted if your game is tight. You think she would be Snapchatting and twittering and shit if Ryan Gosling was talking to her? Actually they probably would, but for different reasons lol.

If this happens in the future, you have two options:

1. Punish her for it: Say something light like "Noooo I'm being ignored for snapchat! Either you guys are on a field trip from high school or are bored as shit" or if you want to go more sassy "Oh man, I didn't realize it was social media time. I better go snapchat vids so people know how awesome my life is too! Talk to you guys later!" this will end the interaction and depending on how you say it, will kill it with them.

2. Roll with it: This is what you're doing, and again depending on how you're doing it can come across normal and fun or try hard or creepy (as in they're snapchatting to subtly send you a message to leave)

Okay thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk