PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs your help

bigpopa
01-29-2018, 01:37 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum.
I'm 21 years old guy with 0 experience (no kiss, no sex, nothing with girls... If you think that I'm sh*t, you are right).
I'm very friendly person (more extrovert than introvert) and I have big social circle with lots of friends (more girls than boys).
I LOVE women in every shape and colour. Also i'm guy with very high libido.
What i look for: i dont need serious girlfriend and serious relationship. I just need sexual relationship (in style of Friends with benefits).
Last few days i started feeling strange (like depression mood), i look around me and every male friend is with girl (girlfriend), but I... I only sit down and study all fcken time alone and I always say to myself " man, you are bullsh*t... You are all alone with no girl around you... You are SH*T man. You are 21 y/o and still never kissed a girl? Man.. you are SHAME!"
The problem here is, I don't really have so much free time to go out in clubs and something like that and game with girls. I'm university student and have lots to study so I'm more home with book than out.
I was thinking to start more Online game (fb, instagram) but my texting sucks. All the time i come in situation like "What to write next now... F*CKK".

My physical look (if its so important): Chubby

So guys i really need help from you... I'm lost and I don't know what to do.
Thanks!

gq1
01-29-2018, 06:25 PM
1st step .. drop this shame garbage. Whatever it takes... confiding in friends, getting counselling/therapy, whatever.

2nd step .. make an execute a plan to get better with women .. it's like exercise .. study pickup material, make time to go approaching women alone or with your buddy, take some kind of bootcamp style course, whatever.

Now if you "don't have time" to improve yourself, then you're not going to get better. There's nothing wrong with concentrating on education at this point in your life. Most people find some kind of balance. But don't make excuses. This is a choice you are making.

Online dating is like a cheater mode. But the one you are cheating is YOURSELF. You need to go through that pain of learning how to handle women IN PERSON. Otherwise you won't get stronger.

Presumably you're at a university. There's endless girls available there. Once you are rejected by a few hundred girls, your skills will improve A LOT. That's how you'll lay the foundation for romantic success for the rest of your life.

Honey Badger
01-29-2018, 07:28 PM
You said your social circle is large and mostly female. Read up on social circle game and go with that. Practice everything else too but for now you have a pretty solid foundation. A lot of people start out with weak social circles so you're ahead in that regard.

bigpopa
01-30-2018, 03:02 AM
Thank you guys.. I see you don't point at my chubby physical look like reason for this situation.

Honey Badger
01-30-2018, 12:30 PM
Thank you guys.. I see you don't point at my chubby physical look like reason for this situation.

Nope but working out helps a ton in many different aspects. For the health benefits alone it's really important. That's only a self limiting factor. That is, it'll get in your way only if you let it.