PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for a wingman in Galway?

evok
12-2017-30, 10:42 AM
REcently I started noticing the lads seem to be getting married and having girlfriends. No interest in talking to girls anymore. More interested in pints when they are allowed out. Other times they want to do couple things like stay at home partieswith other couples. Crept on me until I realized now.

Finding my self not being able to go out unless I go out alone. I have n problem talking to girls. Rejection is not that bad. Just need a few people to out with in galway city. It says it is the best place for single people. You just need other single people to go out with.

Aged 31. Tall and not a weirdo. Just a down to earth person. Any one want to go out for new years?

The_Chad
01-2018-22, 02:33 PM
REcently I started noticing the lads seem to be getting married and having girlfriends. No interest in talking to girls anymore. More interested in pints when they are allowed out. Other times they want to do couple things like stay at home partieswith other couples. Crept on me until I realized now.

Finding my self not being able to go out unless I go out alone. I have n problem talking to girls. Rejection is not that bad. Just need a few people to out with in galway city. It says it is the best place for single people. You just need other single people to go out with.

Aged 31. Tall and not a weirdo. Just a down to earth person. Any one want to go out for new years?

You said it, bros can get lazy once they settle into relationships, and simply stop going out, which sucks for the rest of us. If you are still around Galway pm me, I'm looking to gather a few respectable wings (non-weirdos) to head out with. Cheers.