PDA

View Full Version : One time fling

JasonPower111
12-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Recently, I am consistently able to get women to sleep with me on the first date from these dating apps. Usually, I invite them over, we talk, we may have a drink, and then have sex on the first date, or I sometimes meet the out first for coffee or drinks and they come over that same night.
Normally, we also discuss that this won't be a one-time thing or they even stress they are not looking for a one time fling. Sometimes they tell me they only want a friend with benefits or sex only.

However, almost all the women I have slept with from these dating apps never return... they either ghost me, tell me they changed their mind, they did not feel chemistry, they made a mistake, etc... and basically they don't want to hang out again, and I never see them again. With some of them I even make plans for a second date before they leave my place, but that always gets cancelled. Thus, it does end up being a one time thing only, unlike what they originally stressed for or wanted. Why would they even sleep with me in the first place then? lol

I always wonder what went wrong. Any ideas on what I could be doing differently to prevent this from happening? Any tips/feedback would be appreciated. Would love to know what I can do.

This is interesting to me because I have been using dating apps for a while, and women would usually come back for more in the past, but recently, it has become a one time thing only.

JasonPower111
12-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Bump?

meetjoeblack
12-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Your on a pickup forum. Go pickup women. Not low hanging fruit on a dating app full of feminists, social justice warriors, single moms, fatties, and cratered sexual market value. Go do some hard cold approach. Spam cold approach. Talk to actual women in the gym. Get numbers. Pull.

I've pulled college girls. I've seen their tinder/bumble matches. You got like 500+ matches. Purely ego inflation. They met once a blue moon. A series of skiing down cawk mountain. Running through alphas. Guys who wont buy them the ring then captain save a hoe is expected to raise her bastard kids and play homemaker with bulking season women.

The solution for women ghosting is and has always been NEXT SET!

Are you even past AA? If not, you got a lot of work to do.