PDA

View Full Version : A typical approach and how to improve

libertycomes
11-02-2017, 02:31 AM
So, I tend to try to use more of a 'natural game' I guess you could call it.
However, my results haven't been good.
I posted one of my FR's recently, and a Mysterymethod person told me I was going it wrong (even though I felt I was following RSDMax's model)
He told me that I should ask rapport questions soon after opening (although Max does)
He said I need more routines/attraction material etc, although RSD guys don't use that sort of stuff, and in the times where i've experimented with 'attraction material' it's bombed and been cringey! lol

Here's an example of a typical approach or 2 in a bar:

I approach a girl in the outside area. I Open with some sort of self amusement and accuse her of copying my drink or something (We both had these funny blue special cocktails) like pretending to be offended at her copying me. She laughs. I ask her Name. I ask her age and what is she up too tonight (varying tonality ala Julien/Max) She answers, but never asks me anything back and I soon feel like i’m running out of things to say on this one. I notice something on her phone case and make an observation/cold read which leads to us talking about rap music for a minute or so. Well…mainly me. She just really isn’t talking back as if often the case. There's a silence for a few seconds and She ejects soon after and says ''anyway, see ya''.

Now, the feedback I got from a PUA was:

''Typical civilian approach. See girl + joke + ask rapport seeking question all drain and suck the value out of teh interaction = fizzle out

So my mistake was to ask her a question too early on? (even though RSD always fo this) What should I have done.
A cold read? If so, what if nothing springs to mind? Are there good 'stock/all purpose' cold reads?
A DHV story? (in my ecperience, they never help unfortunately)
Some sort of routine? (again, i've tried the palm reading and one about the rings on her fingers or her facial expression, but every time, the girl just thinks i'm odd, and when it fails I think ''Just be NORMAL!! Normal guys just say ''hey, what's up? how's your night going? bla bla bla. But then when I try to be normal lke that and fail, i'm told I need to use Mystery method lol. My head is constantly spinning!)

He also said that I needed to have a 'gameplan for the convesration'' in order to lead the interaction to sex.

Do you guys all literally have the whole conversations and topics etc planned out in your head? Is it that robotic?

I'm just confused.

libertycomes
11-02-2017, 03:02 AM
how do you edit posts?
it should read ''he told me I should NOT be asking rapport questions.....''

meetjoeblack
11-05-2017, 09:22 AM
So, I tend to try to use more of a 'natural game' I guess you could call it.
However, my results haven't been good.
I posted one of my FR's recently, and a Mysterymethod person told me I was going it wrong (even though I felt I was following RSDMax's model)
He told me that I should ask rapport questions soon after opening (although Max does)
He said I need more routines/attraction material etc, although RSD guys don't use that sort of stuff, and in the times where i've experimented with 'attraction material' it's bombed and been cringey! lol

Here's an example of a typical approach or 2 in a bar:

I approach a girl in the outside area. I Open with some sort of self amusement and accuse her of copying my drink or something (We both had these funny blue special cocktails) like pretending to be offended at her copying me. She laughs. I ask her Name. I ask her age and what is she up too tonight (varying tonality ala Julien/Max) She answers, but never asks me anything back and I soon feel like i’m running out of things to say on this one. I notice something on her phone case and make an observation/cold read which leads to us talking about rap music for a minute or so. Well…mainly me. She just really isn’t talking back as if often the case. There's a silence for a few seconds and She ejects soon after and says ''anyway, see ya''.

Now, the feedback I got from a PUA was:

''Typical civilian approach. See girl + joke + ask rapport seeking question all drain and suck the value out of teh interaction = fizzle out

So my mistake was to ask her a question too early on? (even though RSD always fo this) What should I have done.
A cold read? If so, what if nothing springs to mind? Are there good 'stock/all purpose' cold reads?
A DHV story? (in my ecperience, they never help unfortunately)
Some sort of routine? (again, i've tried the palm reading and one about the rings on her fingers or her facial expression, but every time, the girl just thinks i'm odd, and when it fails I think ''Just be NORMAL!! Normal guys just say ''hey, what's up? how's your night going? bla bla bla. But then when I try to be normal lke that and fail, i'm told I need to use Mystery method lol. My head is constantly spinning!)

He also said that I needed to have a 'gameplan for the convesration'' in order to lead the interaction to sex.

Do you guys all literally have the whole conversations and topics etc planned out in your head? Is it that robotic?

I'm just confused.

I use more natural game as well though, I began starting out with MM and more canned material. As I got more experience, I had several hundreds of reference experience so, certain openers/icebreakers would suffice, I read a lot of books, and had things I was passionate about discussing with girls. I like Max overall but, I dislike this pc crap her keeps pushing which is super annoying especially given the knock they give social conditioning. I prefer Julien better and Tyler if you can get past his mental masturbation of theory.

I never ask questions. I always make statements. This is GAME 101. Super basic. Statements > interview mode which is essentially what every beta does. I always make statements, I always approach with a sense of familiarity, and the gap of two strangers is filled in the process or so has been my experience. I like tyler's six step process. I don't follow it exactly but, things like minimizing time between approach, approach everyone (no discrimination), basically, spam approaching, and entirely 'unattached to the fruits of your labor.' It ain't personal. The same for polyamory, dating multiple girls, girls flaking, ghosting, blow outs etc. Take nothing to heart.

Where I think pickup fails is, guys micromanage their behaviors, mental masturbate over theory, approach very few or do so in a creepy way. rSd Madison becoming a instructor is CRINGE. I remember him before instructor status. I don't doubt he has gotten better. I just cannot imagine him actually having that sort of status of game.

You're in concept. There should be a fluidity to an approach. Statement of intent, Unapologetic! Direct the convo. Sure, you can go with the flow but, if you are not LEADER OF MEN, you may as well buy her condoms for the next guy she will fuck. I never compliment. I never boost a woman's ego. I am not neg happy either. If anything, I am enthusiastic, engaging, and quick to back turn at any given point to approach other girls. I don't get hung up on one set of girl the way I did when I was a much younger man.

Have you seen Ten Game? Julien describes himself like Tarzan swinging from girl, to girl, to girl. Merge sets. Its money. Women see that shit and its no AMOG. It just indicative of a LEADER OF MEN. On nights that I pull, 1) I am on fire 2) OPENED ABUNDANCE OF GIRLS - SPAM APPROACHING (note, its not gimmicky; fluidity in chatting everyone even dudes who you can befriend who will be less inclined to block you later). Once you have girls you are spinning, clawing, interacting with, girls will just come find you, open you, and some will HOVER. If a woman says she is leaving to find her friends, you back turn, and go meet other girls with more approaching/reapproaching. Guess what? She comes back.

Before last call, you have a handful or more who you are reading whether you can pull or not. At the peak, LEAD, tell her when its time to go, and CALL ALL IN! Lead her out. Be willing to walk away. If she is not going to pull, take digits, and go find one who will.

Be warned; at that peak, it will only go downhill from then on. Shit rolls down stream. Her ex will show up. Her crush could show up. Her friends could get beat up or kicked out. He who hesitates is lost. Pull. Even if it fails, guess what? You got a reference experience. I pulled a girl who was third wheel; came with her friend and bf. Perfect logistics. They were fighting and "working it out." Her friend cucked the bf, cheated, and being in scarcity, this beta was still with her LOLOLOL anyway, they were figuring it out. She kept coming back to me. I led her to the dance floor on the other side of the club. Note, I am getting space from the friend gauging the situation. At one instant, I engaged the friend, "which is the good one." Of course, I say the friend is the good girl, and the one I will pull is the bad one (seeding the pull). I even watched the friend nod in approval as she walked away as if to say, I encourage you fucking this guy. A bit of dancing, I say I got to get going, hold her hand, and I just walk out with her. A group of men are fighting out front. there is a dozen of men, one guy drops a N-bomb, and there is just me, one guy + girl. She wants to watch.

I let her hand go and I walk away. I know if I stay put, I don't pull and maybe get beat up. She ends up chasing after me to invite me in for "coffee." Its 1am. Still, run tight game. I come in. I get throw her on the bed and we bang like wild rabbits. I am at the bar spitting the same game the next week and shocker, I don't pull. Its whatever man. DOn't over analyze it.