PDA

View Full Version : Tourist girl in Eilat- can't shift the interaction

green field
10-18-2017, 04:21 AM
Now people here told me to not mess with PU but with emotional therapy. Having all that failed +feeling basically good these days, I'm not messing with looking for more therapists, but due to Vox told me that this is my issue- I know well not to come back to PU. That means I won't go back to the days of driving for malls in my district to srage.

There are however few venues I will open sets. When girl passes me or she is in my area and talk to her won't waste any big time. Or when I'm on a vacation.
Because on vacation- except for taking pictures of landscapes and buildings I don't really have other interesting thing to do. And I'll admit it - I LOVE TO TALK TO GIRLS AND TRY MY LUCK WITH THEM. This is one good thing I earned from PU when messed with it hard years ago. So if I'm on vacation and girls may flow there more easely- I'll try hitting them hard- but only on vacation.

Please treat this post like I have no emotional issues and I'm a normal dude:

The next situation is something that frustrated me a bit. I ride with my bicycle in Eilat- a southern Israeli city that have the name of city in which girls want to have sex bad.
In the beach I see a girl sits on a sea bed. Looks like she is alone.

I came talk to her and was straight forward. I got no rejection- but half smile half laugh. I sat near her on the sea bed and we talked. Turned out she is a tourist from Russia. She is with her sister there, but the sis ain't around. At the beginnig there were mutual IOIs and what you doing in life and what is your profession.
She got impressed by my answer about my pofession and plans for the near future.

Sometimes i tried to do subtle kino and failed- I was just not seating close enough to her (Or did I? maybe 12 inches seperated from us). Knowing that there are old men sitting behind me enjoying the sun, I offered her to go swin together. She refused. Later after few talks I offered her to go to a walk and even got up and raised my hand to her to help her getting up showing I'm the leader but she refused. So two failed attempts to change place.

During the whole process I try to show her that I'm in for dating. That this is my goal. I tried to play with her the role game, like we are getting married and I try to make her proove herself about the whole cooking abilities. When she said she don't know to cook much and I said this is a problem SHE TRIED TO proove herself a little bit, but just by saying "I know to cook!" -then I asked her does she know how to boil an egg and she replied yes. But I felt she is not in.
To a lot of what I said she just laughed, because some came up just funny. I tried to palm reading her hand- a lot of girls in this situation after not rejecting me and talking to me more than 5 mins would give theirs. But she didn't. Instead she asked me where I studied that. She tried to say that she have a bf but was caught up in the lie. During the situation when I tried to invite her for a drink she said that I should not drink and ride bicycle and all of course with humor.

As interaction went on and on I more and more felt that I'm becoming a clown. She don't want to move with me to drink something or take a walk and don't even give me her hand for palm reading. Instead she only laugh sometimes.
So I felt I'm getting all dry from the interaction and told her I need to go and took her phone number. She refused to tell me her name (just didn't reply) so I told her I'll call her Michel and she laughed.

I wonder now- was it my failed attempt to escalate or even do kino? should I come closer to her as we sat together on the sea bed?
On the other hand she refused to change place- having us seated in a place which is not really isolated with old men in the back.
And I had interactions with both girls that were interested and later we fucked, and girls that was interested and refused to go with me but did give me their phone number which later evaporate. So I know to say when a girl is in. This girl wasn't in. I don't know why she didn't rejected me to move the hack up? I suspect she was just bored and looking for a clown.

What do you say? My bad, or she wasn't in in the first place?

gq1
10-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Reading your message it sounds like you're trying a bunch of disjointed pickup techniques, as if all women are machines and you just to keep flipping random switches until they turn on. It appears you don't yet relate to women as unique individuals, and thus you don't understand the "how" and "why" of using particular techniques is sometimes used in particular situations.

In this particular interaction: you claim there were IOIs, but your entire shows her expressing extreme DISINTEREST

- Not accepting your invitations to move
- Not playing along with role play / prove yourself games
- Not giving you her hand for palm reading
- Not telling you her name
- Claiming to have a boyfriend
- etc.

It's really, really clear that she was NOT at all interested in you.

In the long term, if you want to attract women, you've first got to learn how to relate comfortable with ALL people (not just women). Practice socializing, making friends, and trying to truly understand their feelings & how different things affect them.

broadcaster
10-19-2017, 07:15 AM
"I don't really have other interesting thing to do. "

1) Making your life interesting by understanding and accepting all disowned parts of yourself .

2) get good at things you like. Play the guitar/sing , have some plants , cook different cuisines.

broadcaster
10-19-2017, 07:16 AM
Im still waitin for your reply in the other mystery thread btw.

gq1
10-19-2017, 12:29 PM
I get the feeling that Green Field, for whatever reason, thinks his happiness lies in mastering the pick up of women, and not in the mastery of improving all aspects of his life.

Improving other aspects of your life is hard. That's usually why men avoid doing it.

But once you do it, then picking up women becomes trivially easy.

green field
10-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Thank you for your answers!

In the long term, if you want to attract women, you've first got to learn how to relate comfortable with ALL people (not just women). Practice socializing, making friends, and trying to truly understand their feelings & how different things affect them.

Yes, actually I came up to think about a little about my situation with social and I came to the point I have a problem, if not huge, at building chemistry with someone.
While I might laugh and get into conversation with interesting dudes at work, I'll still feel and see that other people connect much more faster and intense with one another. And it ain't a girl thing. I talk both at boys and girls. I might have a social issue for years, this may be the direction I'll try to walk in the near future. I just wonder- how may I fix it? Try go to group travellers or attend some group meetings at diffrent subjects? I have issues with that, because also in there girls will hook up with strongest males and maybe some will tease me (and I may answer back) and I'll still be the dark man that lives alone.

1) Making your life interesting by understanding and accepting all disowned parts of yourself .
My life is relatively interesting. While in 2010 I was depressed at not meeting women, today my main focus it building career, going for a course in America (there I'll check how american girls react to me which may not be any diffrent but it'll be interesting to give it a try), and travelling.

2) get good at things you like. Play the guitar/sing , have some plants , cook different cuisines.
I now try to develop things that I like to do and turn it into career. That includes truck driving and flying licences. I do one step at a time. I also play the computer when not at work and travel- I have huge travel planes for the future as I like it.
Women is just something I messed about in the past (and generally failed) and now mess with only in vacation (like the amazing one I just had here) or when I already try to talk to some girls and have to keep myself not masturabating till I hit 25 sets (it gives me benefits in life in general not particular in PU, also I try it out of curiuosity).

green field
10-28-2017, 09:23 AM
How could i won this girl here? what was my mistakes? did i have chance with her in the first place?

gq1
10-29-2017, 08:26 PM
How could i won this girl here? what was my mistakes? did i have chance with her in the first place?
You keep missing the point, unfortunately.

To answer your question: nope, you never had a chance with this one.