PDA

View Full Version : I get her interested in me but then i fucked up (Instagram)

JohnnyClay
08-16-2017, 05:41 PM
Hey guys!

Ok..
This happened to me today in instagram. I saw a very pretty girl and wrote in one of her photos "Hey you look like my cousin" or something like that. And after a few hours, she wrote me a direct message (I could not believe it). Then she asked me why I thought that. I answered her, for the smile and eyes. She was curious and asked me for a picture of my cousin. I told her that she will look at instagram in a photo of her and then she simply did not reply to me, it seems that she suddenly stopped being interested. What happened? What did I do wrong? I did not act like a desperate one (maybe in the end, but it was when she did not say anything)

Here is the history haha! (i will upload the snapshots)

JohnnyClay
08-16-2017, 06:52 PM
Here the snaps
https://image.ibb.co/euD3Ba/IMG_201708228_103108.jpg

https://preview.ibb.co/b719HF/IMG_201708228_103551.jpg

What do you think guys?

JohnnyClay
08-16-2017, 07:54 PM
That is it. She dont write me anymore :(

Vox
08-17-2017, 05:50 AM
None of her replies means she's attracted or likes you. Nothing fizzled out here because there was nothing to begin with.

JohnnyClay
08-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Oh do you believe that? Damn it. It's just that it never happened to me that a strange, unknown girl sent me a private message asking me something. There is no technique or book to hook her and provoke interest in me. I am really very bad playing by texts. Thank you so much for your help, my friend! I was thinking that I had done something wrong.

Vox
08-17-2017, 12:34 PM
You don't hook women with tactics, you hook them with your personality and the kind of guy you are. They ultimately are attracted to the man, not his strategies. That's 2008 kind of thinking and is flawed in many ways on that inner game level.

Are you going out regularly actively working on this skill set by the way? I hope you're not spending all day just texting instagram women. That'd be a terribly pointless pursuit and waste of time for you.

JohnnyClay
08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
Well I started a month ago in this world. I started reading the book The Game. And now I'm reading the book of Mystery (the mystery method) You mean that with "2008 kind of things"? I'm also watching videos from Mystery seminars. That is, all things about him. I have the book "Magic Bullets" too but I have not read it yet.To not mix things up now. Well I do not go out much, but I'm not writing all day to shocks in instagram. So all the masters of seduction see this game on social networks as something useless? Sorry, I did not know that.