PDA

View Full Version : Multiple screw ups end 5 year relationship, no more options...?

Smooth English
05-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Well my 5 year relationship (and engagement ended).

Girl moved out 3 months back, and into a new place, which I helped her with.

Reasons for break up, 'you're not committed to the wedding', 'you don't care about my feelings' 'its a mistake' you never listen to how I'm feeling, etc

Initially I need space, lets see and maybe date.

Zero dates happened before she broke it off completely.

lots of texting in the meantime, lots of 'how are you? with sad smileys' etc

info I was getting was, no interest in dating anyone, needs time to herself.

Suddenly find out that she'd met someone while we were together, though now she's claiming she never cheated. But either way, they are now in a full on relationship, and already in the last 3 months they've been away at least twice with another trip booked next month. She says she 'has feelings for him'.

Just utterly blown away. A month before the break up I was getting non stop love you texts, then boom, over....

Was supposed to be the second half of our 'end' call today, but despite a little texting, nothing. In our last call a couple of days ago, I was too beta to be honest, saying I wanted her back etc, and did she have any feelings in her for me (answered with, 'I'm not going to answer that because I don't want to hurt you")

Ive told her that I'll drop off her remaining stuff tomorrow night outside her place, and she can get it when I'm gone. I think there's a 25% chance that she'd come down to see me.

Pretty sure my only play here is to ignore her and move on...

Think I'd love her back, but can't see it as workable to be honest.

Thoughts?

Smooth English
05-07-2017, 01:28 PM
amazingly enough its the girl from my initial post here.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/showthread.php?t=147313

MeDC
05-08-2017, 04:09 AM
Really look like same situation as me, the only thing I can say, either she have a new guy or not, move on and forget her.

Smooth English
05-08-2017, 11:27 PM
yup, confirmed all over. Seeing someone new that shes already exchanged "love you's" with.

Hes someone from her social circle so already a deep foundation. Claims she didn't cheat or see him till she moved out, but that is very very unlikely. Now have to condition myself that I'm way better off without her... Tough to see someone move on in an absolute instant, straight to a ready made life with a pre-made group of friends, nights out, and holidays all within a few days. Time to get back in the game.

Smooth English
05-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Have you tried doing No Contact with her?

I suggest you focus on yourself now. Keep yourself busy. Find a new hobby etc.

yup, numbers, WhatsApp, fb all deleted. literally could only get in touch with her via email if needed, which I don't. Honestly think she's happy with this, and its sitting better with me now too. Anyway, realised its a lot better like this, its not like I'd ever trust her again.

Some big travelling booked, so plenty to go on for!

raiyans
05-26-2017, 07:10 AM
yup, numbers, WhatsApp, fb all deleted. literally could only get in touch with her via email if needed, which I don't. Honestly think she's happy with this, and its sitting better with me now too. Anyway, realised its a lot better like this, its not like I'd ever trust her again.

Some big travelling booked, so plenty to go on for!

Great stuff man...the best thing you can do right now is just to keep looking forward and never backwards...Everyone of us could get broken up with or cheated on but what makes you alpha is really how you handle it.