PDA

View Full Version : Relationship of 2 year over, need help on what to do next

MeDC
05-05-2017, 08:55 AM
I'll try to make it short but here goes :

I work on a job where I leave far for 2 weeks then come back for 2 weeks off.

I have been working that job for 5 years and im quite happy with it but it is quite difficult finding a girl that will agree to it.

I was with this girl for 2 years now and she was happy with this schedule until the last 6 months she has been pressuring me that I eventually change job to be with her more often.

I tried to find another job that has about the same salary and advantages and that im also happy to be doing but its difficult but I have quite a few options that might happen in the next couple of months.

She's quite the insecure type but its didnt show up at the start, but in the last 6 months she tried to stop me from talking to any female friends that I have which I finally agreed to ( I know big mistake ). And after that she would always bring up : '' eh that relationship with X girl was suspicious, you don't respect me etc.

She would always complain that I didnt spend much time with her and took her for granted. Now that she left, looking back at it I say she was right.

I simply agreed to the break up, didn't beg or anything and am currently working on myself and will try to be more social ( been a while, since she was controlling the shit out of me )

I don't even know yet if I want to get back with her, I have mixed feelings right now but what would be the best way to keep her attracted while im thinking about this, should I just go no contact or should I keep texting her once every 2 weeks?

Vox
05-05-2017, 10:13 AM
She already got your balls with that friends thing. Why the fuck you'd agree to stop talking to female friends is beyond me, I just don't get it when guys emasculate themselves to that extent.

Working on yourself is a smart move, it's very much needed at this point. I'd think long and hard about if you REALLY want this girl back or if she was simply the best option you've ever had. The more you work on yourself and build up your self respect, the more likely it'll be that you won't stand for stuff like this in a partner.

MeDC
05-05-2017, 10:34 AM
She already got your balls with that friends thing. Why the fuck you'd agree to stop talking to female friends is beyond me, I just don't get it when guys emasculate themselves to that extent.

I don't know why, the first one I agreed not to talk to, was clearly hitting on me, and I didn't want my girldfriend to think I would be unfaithful, I never have and never will.

Then came the others she had no reasons at all, friends of more than 10 years, I shouln't have agreed to that. I compared myself to my parents who are happily married for over 30 years and they have no friends of the opposite sex so why should I ? Maybe its normal I said to myself...

But the question now is should I contact her a few times over the span of the next 30-40days ? Or not at all ?

MeDC
05-13-2017, 02:49 PM
Day 8 of no contact, except two days ago she dropped my things in the mailbox when I wasn't there. And texted me that she did, I simply replied thanks and that I have a box of her stuff, she said to throw it away.

No more message since then, one of my friend saw her on tinder though. Don't know if she just wanna boost her ego or flirt an i don't care much.

bright Sparks
05-24-2017, 07:16 PM
Hi! I think you just have to define what is it that you want for now, then move on. If you want her back, then work on it. There are many ways how to have her back. But, first, you have to be positive. You need an affirmation from yourself that this is what you want and need. And we can help you. Bring on the spark!

The ultimate FREE guide on getting your ex back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE