PDA

View Full Version : Reading Wing Required: 11-12/08/06

Kid-A
08-08-2006, 04:07 AM
I'd like a wing to start the newbie mission with. I hope to be out this weekend.
I'm 24, male. Read VAH. I'm pretty confident in set just need to work on my AA (I'm extrapolating from when I meet new people from social circle connections).
PM for contact details.

Juno
08-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Heya Kid-A. Im lookin to start a newbie mission in the near future so being your wing could give me some much needed experence
I'm 18, male. Read VAH. I'm lookin for ppl to go sarging with in the Reading area so i can get to grips with The Game and gain confidence in my abilitys.

tonymontana
08-14-2006, 03:25 AM
Any PUAs in Reading? l need someone to go sarging with 2-3 times a week,day or night. l have confidence,l start the game in the spring but not beeing out on the sarge as much as l wish.l mainly go for Mystery method,but l also read D. De Angelo,Bad Boy,Joseph Matthews,Kevin Hogan,Style,and some others.
If interested,contact me on ursache26@yahoo.com or on tel : 07792301510
Tony Montana
Respect to be respected

Juno
08-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey there
Im new to the seduction community and have just finished the VAH. Im having fun with working the openers but am finding that it would be great to meet some experenced PUAs to have a laugh sarging with and to point me in the right direction when i mess up. Thanks!

Rusty
08-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey, i'm not actually from reading but my best friend is going to uni their this year. So i'll pop down 5or6 times a year.
I'm not a pua but am learning fast, so i'm sure we can help each other. I'll send you a message when i'm going to reading.

Juno
08-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Alright, sounds good. Just send a message when your around.