PDA

View Full Version : I heard Mystery Himself is coming to Montreal

Hunther
08-06-2006, 09:28 AM
So I heard Mystery himself was coming to Montreal to meet up with local PUAs, to have fun, for experimenting and on vacation but not for a seminar, this late summer.
It has been told that he wanted to test some new magic tricks with us as a first crowd, before incorperating them into his next show.
Finally it ws also said that he was going to party up with 2 local unknown wingmen to see if he can make a class simply on how to become the perfect wing. Of course, I volunteer myself to assist him and to show him around and...I'm probably not the only one to ask but, I am the first and most qualified :)
Anyone else heard that?
I even have the dates.....maybe someone from his MM team or himself can answer me!?
Hunther

Hysteria
08-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Where'd you hear this? A reference/link would back you up more strongly. Otherwise, we have to do rumour control.

Hunther
08-09-2006, 10:08 PM
I unfortunatly dont have a link to post with it, otherwize i'd be thrilled. That is in a way why I am asking everyone if they heard abourt that...if it is just a rumor or if it's true. Being administrator, can you confirm for me? can you have Mystery answer me? puahunther@hotmail.com

Twyzt
08-10-2006, 02:26 PM
YO wut're the dates? cuz im goin on a road trip 2 mtl newayz wit sum friends... email me bak.. mr_right89@hotmail.com or just post a reply i guess

Hysteria
08-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Fair enough. :) I come from a scientific background... you can understand why I need hard facts.
Additionally, as an Administrator, I know nothing about this supposed event. Consider it a rumour at the time of this writing. You're the first to bring it up. I would have known about this event by now, given my connections and proximity to Montreal.