PDA

View Full Version : first phone call

primemate
08-05-2006, 07:29 PM
great week of sarging rewarded me with 4 number close.
Now for the hard part.....
the first phone call:eek:
How to get the energy/attraction back to where you had it when you got the number?
I've read that you start in A2 and go from there and a few other suggestions.
I've searched under "phone, call, game"several times but haven't found the post I was looking for.
there is a good one out there I stumbled onto before but cannot find it now.
Please help as this is my current number one sticking point.

OzBoy
08-06-2006, 01:00 AM
have a read of this
http://www.bristol|||||||||/outer-game/skills/phone-game/phone-guidelines.html

primemate
08-06-2006, 11:48 AM
yea, thats the one I was looking for. thanks:)
lets see if we can fine tune this.
Yesterday evening I called three of the numbers and tried the 4th today.
None of them answered:confused:
I think you've a better chance at meeting them if they answer the phone.
1. what is the best time to call on week days, weekend?
Of course I'm aware of work times, lifestyles, but is there a time that you get them in a good mood and by thier phone?
2. when leaving a message how do you hook them into calling you back?
A question other than do you want to hang out later would be good. I'm going to make it a point to get something from the target before I get her number that I can call her on and she'll want to call back.
ex, "hey remember that thing, well I found out about it, when you call I'll tell you all about it."
I'm trying to use some of the online stuff like "you know why you're a dork?"
But need some ideas on how to turn it around since you're not in A1 when you are calling them back.
Thanks for the help.

primemate
08-06-2006, 11:58 AM
only one called back. I called her using "Hey it was great to see you again, sorry I couldn't stay but I had obligations. I looked for you later but couldn't find you. Give me a call I'd like to hear what you're up to"
Its AFC, I know but I actually got confused on who I was calling.
Some girls out there actually have the same name. (BTW, Has anyone else been seeing a huge influx of Michelles? I've met at least 6in the last couple months)
I thought I was calling a old frined but turned out I called the new sarge HB8 blonde.
I ran solid game on her. hit her with some truisms and a few lucky guesses followed by a set up to run the cube but couldn't get a quiet place to do it. So I went for the number instead.
Maybe the frame I left her in made it work...
But I did that to the others also:confused:

darkme_legendary
08-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Yesterday evening I called three of the numbers and tried the 4th today.
None of them answered
I think you've a better chance at meeting them if they answer the phone.
If you did a great job when you picked them up then it's not really hard at the first phone call. Make sure you beep them when you get the phone number. There are many who don't answer to a phone number when they don't know the number.

1. what is the best time to call on week days, weekend?
Personally, I phone them between 3-7 p.m. and it works fine.

Of course I'm aware of work times, lifestyles, but is there a time that you get them in a good mood and by thier phone?
It's really more important for u to be in a good mood and not being attached to the outcome.

primemate
08-06-2006, 03:14 PM
OK,
check this out,
how hard is it to call a chick? you're nervous, scared of denial, will she remember me, ect.
its hard!
Then you call and you get the machine. what do I say, please don't let my voice crack, try not to sound needy or fake.
Now wait for her to call back,
wait
wait
wait
whats going on?
Now put yourself in her shoes;
This guy was funny, he was so confident. he's got all this cool stuff going on and he's popular
I'm just a student, I've never left america, I just moved to town. I'm not good enough. I'm Hot but this guy was deeper than that.
should I call, I'm nervous
I'll call later
I'll call tomorrow
I'll call tuesday
I haven't called yet and now its to awkward
I blew it:(
This is why its so important to get them on the phone when you call. Jugglers post is great but lets bring it up to date,,,who has a home phone?
Everyone has a cell phone so You gotta get them to answer!!!
My last LTR was a HB9. she didn't return my first call but answered my second.
Later in the relationship I asked why she didn't call me back. she said that guys ask for numbers, call the girls three days later, go down the list and hook up with whoever answers. By calling again it showed that we actually had a connection and that She ment something to me. that she was worth persuing.
Basically a big shit test.
So I got a three call rule. but by the third call I know I gotta work against failing the same shit test twice!!!
But I'm back in.
And so is she;)
this is another reason to set up a second date when you meet them. you can dodge this shit test and its unique.
Another prop for MM;)
2nd girl called me back and wants to hang out:cool:
of course, the only one who hasn't called yet is the hottest:(