PDA

View Full Version : South coast sarge

Peter_rabbit
08-04-2006, 07:53 AM
ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME PM/REPLY TO THIS THREAD.
THERE ARE SO MANY PPL POSTING ABOUT SOUTH COAST, WE NEED TO MAKE THIS BIG AND COMBINE!
Southampton
Bournemouth
Portsmouth
Guildford
Petersfield
All these places have ppl who sarge.
This needs to be arranged for the sake of the women who need us!!!
This can be big:)

King
08-05-2006, 01:44 AM
word

Peter_rabbit
08-05-2006, 06:35 AM
word
Hey king.
Come on gents, if ya wanna meet up and sarge BIG TIME then reply, contact me. contact me 2day if you can hit portsmouth 2night.
Unless u guys just dont want to sarge? Mayb u like not bein successful?
Hit me up
-One love-
Pete

Feellex
08-21-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi all,
I'm new to the Game but I'm a fast learner! I'm very interested in meeting up with any guys who know more than me (which isn't difficult). I would be a valuable wing man to anybody that knows what they are doing and I am very eager to learn as much as possible.
Life's short. Let's make the best of it and seduce as many women as possible (that's my new motto!)
Anyone who wants to get into contact then please meail me at Lstewart003@hotmail.com
I will be in Malta for the next couple of weeks and practising some of the basics with my AFC mate who doesn't seem to have a clue. He is interested in pulling women but doesn't seem to get that the Game is our best chance to approach and seduce women. When I get back to England on 6 September I will HAVE TO write him off as a lost cause and do some serious sarging with some of you guys. So anyone who wants to get together in Southampton, Portsmouth or Bournemouth then please do contact me. You won't regret it if you do!
We all need wings so we can fly!
Best regards to you all.
From Feellex

Peter_rabbit
08-22-2006, 05:12 AM
pm me ur mob # and il c if i can arrange something. Im in portsmouth.
Im no PUA but iv got a lot of info and i think if we get some field practicse in togetha we could achieve great things my friend.
speak to ya soon
One love