PDA

View Full Version : phone call to day 2

mysterio
08-03-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm having trouble with my phone game recently
i was not able to meet the 2 last phone numbers i got
They were chicks i sarged on the city bus ( met at different occasions lol)
i had only enough time to demonstrate value but not to qualify them ( started A3 but did not complete it)
i obtained their phone numbers, only to reach them because i had invited there somewhere prior to this
i called the 1rst one, she said she was doing something else, i insisted a little then drop it, negged her on it and continued being c+f in the process
called her the next day
and the next ( twice) than i quit ( figguring she would not anwer, thinkin i am some stalking guy)
the 2nd said she was tired, i c+f her and did lots of misinterpretation, false cold readings and so on, she wouldn't hook to my " jokes" and tried to ridiculise my metaphores, i told her her brain was working slow from all her partying, she labelled me a weirdo and wanted to end the conversation...i told her " no i end it" she asked for my number, she took it and hanged up
i waited a day, i called her today, she asks me to identify myself i go with
" it s the party boy" " the guy you call when there's hot parties" she just said wrong number and hanged...
What went wrong here ? i need to regroup...( please dont tell me the old
" you should had a3 and c1 her, it was impossible lool)
I feel like those two pickups are over...what's my next step?

Rain
08-03-2006, 11:52 PM
C & F is hard to do well over the phone. It sounds more like you were being a dick. Misinterpretation is an art. It has to at least be plausible to be considered at all charming. Otherwise you just look like a weirdo.
If you made it through A2, meaning you're sure you recieved at least 3 IOIs before you got her phone number, then you should go right into an A2 routine. (See this post (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=127430&postcount=19) for some ideas.)
If she responds positively to your routine, it's as close to an IOI as you get on the phone. Qualify her. Then move into Comfort. Day 2 if Comfort goes well. If your not sure if it's going well, then don't try for a Day 2. Call her again later and start in A2 again.
Phone game is all about calibration. Look in the mirror while you're talking to her. It will help you maintain proper tone and rythym. Remember your Alpha qualities. Smile. Practice.

mysterio
08-04-2006, 06:45 AM
C & F is hard to do well over the phone. It sounds more like you were being a dick. Misinterpretation is an art. It has to at least be plausible to be considered at all charming. Otherwise you just look like a weirdo.
If you made it through A2, meaning you're sure you recieved at least 3 IOIs before you got her phone number, then you should go right into an A2 routine. (See this post (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=127430&postcount=19) for some ideas.)
If she responds positively to your routine, it's as close to an IOI as you get on the phone. Qualify her. Then move into Comfort. Day 2 if Comfort goes well. If your not sure if it's going well, then don't try for a Day 2. Call her again later and start in A2 again.
Phone game is all about calibration. Look in the mirror while you're talking to her. It will help you maintain proper tone and rythym. Remember your Alpha qualities. Smile. Practice.
thx. I used to only think about my opener/ neg and c+f comments i made in the initial meating that i would bring up again.
I most likely do lots of improv on the phone lol
guess i l bring some stiffer structure to it
btw, let s put ourselves in a chicks mind ( only for a few sec lol)
chick not advanced enough to understand my subtleties = I MUST be weird
this labelling is made from an egocentrical point of view revolving around the " i "
chick logic : I dont understand = there must be something wrong with him...
i have nothing to say, he's not leading the convo = he is boring
that s how there thinkin goes
so cant base yourself on her reactions for labelling me as a " dick"
a term which i find offensive lool
btw, with the 2nd chick, you think the pickup s over ?

sting
08-04-2006, 07:13 AM
mysterio,
a quick and effective way to qualify -
"you seem like a really nice person"
if you haven't the time to build any sort of connection - give the girl a reason for your interest in her. its that simple
its qualifying, its comfort building - its everything you need post-attraction.

Tenmagnet
08-04-2006, 12:58 PM
First of all, you have blown it with both of these girls. Don't keep bugging them.
You got the phone numbers... the phone numbers were real. This means you did something right. You had at least enough attraction for the girls to do this, but when you got on the phone, you blew it.
When you called the girl, you should have been laid back and made comfort conversation. You should have opened with a little hook to make her want to stay on the phone with you, and then gotten her to talk about herself. When you call a girl the first time, don't immediately start planning a meet up... chill and chat for a bit. Tell some stories, relax. There's probably no need to neg at this point.
The first time I call women, I usually don't even mention meeting up. I just chat for 5 minutes and then I gotta go. I'll call them later and make plans. You don't want to be the pushy guy who only wants to talk about meeting up...
Also, if you call, and the girl says "I'm at work" or "I just got up" or whatever, just say "cool, I'll call you back when you're free" and take off. Chances are she's probably telling the truth, and you're making yourself seem needy and selfish by continuing to talk to her.
Phone game is mostly about comfort. Focus on that.

Rain
08-04-2006, 01:17 PM
chick not advanced enough to understand my subtleties = I MUST be weird
this labelling is made from an egocentrical point of view revolving around the " i "
chick logic : I dont understand = there must be something wrong with him...
i have nothing to say, he's not leading the convo = he is boring
that s how there thinkin goes
so cant base yourself on her reactions for labelling me as a " dick"
a term which i find offensive lool

So...you can't communicate effectively with her and that makes it HER fault? She's not advanced enough for you or she's boring with nothing to say?
Communication is the heart of pick-up. Communicating effecctively means YOU are able to convey meaning through the words, tone, and body language YOU use to the subject. If she doesn't understand you, it's YOUR fault, not hers.
When I said you sounded like a dick, I wasn't labelling you a "dick." I said you "SOUND LIKE a dick." If it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
It's good to have your own sense of humor and your own subtle inuendo, etc. But who are you trying to amuse? If you're the only one who gets your jokes, then you're just not funny. :(
If your game isn't judged based on the HBs reactions to it, then exactly how do you guage success or failure? Listen, getting defensive with me or an HB is not going to help you. You're learning game because you don't know how to communicate effectively with women. That means YOUR way is flawed as far as getting the results YOU want.

mysterio
08-04-2006, 02:02 PM
First of all, you have blown it with both of these girls. Don't keep bugging them.
You got the phone numbers... the phone numbers were real. This means you did something right. You had at least enough attraction for the girls to do this, but when you got on the phone, you blew it.
When you called the girl, you should have been laid back and made comfort conversation. You should have opened with a little hook to make her want to stay on the phone with you, and then gotten her to talk about herself. When you call a girl the first time, don't immediately start planning a meet up... chill and chat for a bit. Tell some stories, relax. There's probably no need to neg at this point.
The first time I call women, I usually don't even mention meeting up. I just chat for 5 minutes and then I gotta go. I'll call them later and make plans. You don't want to be the pushy guy who only wants to talk about meeting up...
Also, if you call, and the girl says "I'm at work" or "I just got up" or whatever, just say "cool, I'll call you back when you're free" and take off. Chances are she's probably telling the truth, and you're making yourself seem needy and selfish by continuing to talk to her.
Phone game is mostly about comfort. Focus on that.
If i base myself on your post
Building comfort would be a sufficient reson to call her
thing is, mystery teaches us to give a time bridge location then take the phone number makin the phone number not the issue
also you " warn" the girl you WILL call her later on
so to be congruent, and after a brief 5 min or so of comfort, you should mention the meeting than proceed there...
end of the story
if she refuses and wants to end the conversation after her refusal, my belief is that attraction steps have not been completed sucessfully
( unless she tells you '" ok, let s meet up tomorrow" or " call me in a hour we'l talk" )
of course you can let her go
and call her some other time
but the more time passes the more your " attraction meeter" is going down so after a week she forgot about you
that is if you haven't had the time to sucessfully a3d her
it s like a player, he better do whatever he needs to do to f-close the girl he has attracted while she's there, otherwise, he l lose her the next day when she wakes up and realises what happend to her she"l flake him/buyers remorse
he s on a race against a clock
so Tenmagnet i agree with you if all your steps have been done
but in this situation i do not believe it was the best strategy
MY MiSTAKES ( with the 2nd chick)
i tried to demonstrate value to much by being c + F / negs/ misunderstanding
so i ended up LOSING VALUE
i INSISTED to meet her
and FORCED the conversation when i should've had DROPPED it and call it a night
and Rain,
i do agree that it is my responsibilty as a communicator to be properly understood
but the phone game has it s limits
i used the same tactics i used on her when me met, but she could'nt see me, and so she could not see my c+face and non verbal communicaton skills which is most likely what the game is all about + the reception was shitty and both of us where like " what, what" all the time lool
and it s no excuses Rain, these are just facts
I LEARNED something today
thx, I l know for next time