PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wingmen in Belfast

Free_Speech
08-03-2006, 03:45 PM
[HTML[/HTML]Alright guys? Free_Speech here. Looking to start sarging in Belfast. I'm brand new to this shit so I need to perfect..umm..EVERYTHING. And I reckon the Field is the best place to start. I think with each other's backing and support we can tear this place apart! I don't care if you wanna start with baby steps, giant leaps or whatever. I'm game for anything! Remember, Practice+Patience= Perfection. Let me know who's in!

Wee Andy
09-21-2006, 02:59 AM
When do we start? at the moment im a bit rusty on the play but who cares lets see wat happens.

irish_charm07
10-22-2007, 12:59 PM
looking to sarge in belfast ??? cool_neo2000@yahoo.com
Irish Charm :D:D

BestCanBe
05-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Addy on MSN if u sarge in belfast

I'm looking to go out much more often and have a good look at other styles :)

Modde123@hotmail.com

Marked One
05-12-2008, 03:47 PM
damn, wish there were more Northern Irish PUA's lol

Herbie PUA
12-27-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey guys,

If you're looking any wingmen, please join the belfast forum @

www.pubelfast.com • Index page (http://www.pubelfast.com)

Sol_Invictus
01-25-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi, I'm not from Belfast but I visit quite often. Where are the best night venues to go to? I prefer cocktail bars and lively bars to chaotic clubs.

Guncutter
09-30-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm 29 and new to this but looking for a wingman to work with me at the weekends mostly in and around Belfast... anyone out there?

Herbie PUA
10-03-2010, 01:45 AM
mate, yes there is. Email me your number and I'll pass it on to the Belfast laire coordinator

shatman
01-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Hi guys,

I'm getting tiresome of the solo game and wanna step up my game. I think a wing can help me push through my sticking points and up my game by feeding off enough other doubling the experience pool while sharing insights on each others game. I'm 25 and working looking for a wing in the same situation. Working so can do one or two nights during the week at most. Majority of sarging spent at weekends. I'm open to guys of all experience I just need a guy who is willing to put his balls on the line in the field.

OK fellow sargers drop me a line :)

Racer_x
01-04-2011, 04:34 PM
hey guys, im 21 and a student in Belfast. Ive known about the game for a while but only recently started to get back into it again. Im a confident fun guy but have come across no one who knows about the game and its draining my enthusiasm for it! theres only so much you can force yourself to do on your own as a semi-noob! Its good to see some people are eager for it like i am, to finally have fun and improve on our game!

anyway, give us a shout if you guys are interested in a nothing to lose (sort of) student like me :)

BitCharge
01-09-2011, 06:08 PM
hey dudes, looking for wings in belfast and NI in general
Also interested in any meetups etc.
My pals are either shacked up or avoiding the game, time to make some new associations :-)

pls PM me any info

BitCharge
01-12-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm a newbie on Day#4 of the StyleLife Challenge and with bags of attitude.
lets get out there and knock 'em dead!
looking for wings ready to go
when? RIGHT NOW !!

(catch me while u can)

jmmagee
03-07-2011, 10:04 AM
I'm heading back to Northern Ireland for a few months and am looking for find people to sarge with in the daytime. I'll be free on Sundays and perhaps some Saturdays. I imagine belfast would be the best place to do it and it's quite handy for me too.

I've been in London for a few years and been doing this for about 9 months (on and off), but don't know anyone in the game in Northern Ireland. Email me on johnmmagee@gmail.com if interested.

cheers

ZedF
04-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm actively sarging alone at the moment in Belfast. I'm pretty new to the area, previously living in Oxford where I used to go out with some amazing wings.
Get in touch!!

Herbie PUA
04-12-2011, 03:09 AM
please drop me a text on 07522778088 to go out, I'm off work for the next week

Herbie PUA
05-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey guys,

There's a tonne of us up for some major practice again this summer. Drop in your emails if you want on the lair list. Let's get this thread active again. Ps I'm home on June 10th

Gaul
06-09-2011, 11:41 AM
I'd be intrested in meeting up some night, was into the game a few years ago but give it up when I met the girlfriend, recently single again a bit rusty but looking to get back into it

Syles
07-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Hey Guys,

Looking for some wingmen in Belfast for either some night or day game. Recently completed a bootcamp in London and looking to try it all out in Belfast.

Xavier_xvx
07-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Looking for belfast pua's - just wondered if there is any community here or any guys here doing it, that is day or night game. Get in touch!

JamesyC
07-24-2011, 07:55 AM
I've had a good few PMs from the lads on here, theres a good lot interested, should try and get our own group going. I'm working all next week but after that, up for it, got some things I want to try and my mates just don't get it.

Herbie PUA
08-06-2011, 04:06 AM
Anyone up for Daygame tomorrow in Belfast? That's Sunday 7th of August. If so please get in touch 07522778088

Xavier_xvx
08-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Any wing men up for night game get in touch - 077 three eight one two eight three one eight