PDA

View Full Version : But Is Phone CHATTING NECESSARY?

Speshlk
08-01-2006, 07:48 PM
I'm a very busy person. On the phone, I'm all business. Is it really necessary to do small chat when talking to HB over the phone?

Iceman
08-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Only chat on the phone if you are not going to be meeting for a while due to circumstances beyond your control.
Set up a meeting...talk then.

Mayhem
08-01-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm going to say yes, you need to chat on the phone for a bit. It's been 1, 2, 3+ days since you've seen her. She was in a certain emotional state when she was with you before. She is no longer in that state. You need to remind her that you are that attractive guy. It's only a 2 minute process. Tease her a bit, use CALLBACK humor. If, when you were with her, you guys had an on-running joke, USE IT. It's 2 minutes, and then however long it takes for you to confirm the timebridge, or make plans (remember the goal to TB in person).
It's only 5 minutes max, are you really that busy? If you are really that busy, you are asking a question you already know the answer to.

Sy
08-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Agreed, it only takes 5 mins to make a phone call, and just like going out and meeting girls its not fitting a round peg into a round hole then walking away... its about enjoying the interaction. The phone is a chance to cement where you are with her, and cement your alpha character (which she may already be forgetting).