PDA

View Full Version : Text Game sucks. Someone please help (text example inserted)

kunjiman23
11-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Hey guys, so I suck with girls and want to get a lot better with girls. I'll try to keep this short, so here's a summary. I'm trying to meet girls and get better through tinder. I get a lot of matches, well a few. However, I start it off and I get replies; however, they lose interest really fast and stop replying. What am I doing wrong? I'll give an example

Example 1:

ME: Heyy!! What's up?
HER: Nothing. Haha how are you?
ME: Started off with a rough day, then I matched with you and all of a sudden things are much better, you know?
HER: Oh, how smooth are you with the lines!!!!
ME: Haha it's not a line, I promise, I found out my class for tonight got cancelled after i matched with you! If that's not saying something haha
HER: Hahahaha where do you stay? And what do you do?
ME: I work for a mulitibillon dollar company. I am incharge of efficiently overseeing company output and ensuring client satisfaction at one of our many locations.
ME: I'm from New jersey. how about you?
Her: Fresh Meadows, NY
HER: Of course put in a few complicated words with sugar coating and make the girl think they're dating mark zukerberg
ME: I work for McDonald's.
ME: I'm just playing! I'm actually a professional assassin working for a league of assassins.
ME: Let's hope you're into that kind of humor. That's in Queens right?
HER: Yes, from Queens.
HER: Borderline Long Island
HER: Do you have IG?
ME: Not bad. We're only about 45 mins away
ME: However, I do not have IG. I;m not a big picture person. I do have snap chat though
ME: So what do you do for fun, when you're not trying to save lives? (she's a doctor)

She didn't reply after that. It's been two days. What should me next move be? She was replying fast, then stopped. The back to back texts are in the same time frame back to back

Lin J
11-03-2016, 02:39 PM
1) Stop been excited man. "!!" or "haha"
2) Come on man, why matched with a stranger make things better?
3) Joke is out of line
4) Start compare the investment between you and her
5) Text is extension to normal conversation in real life, so start bring out different element to it

kunjiman23
11-03-2016, 08:34 PM
1) Stop been excited man. "!!" or "haha"
2) Come on man, why matched with a stranger make things better?
3) Joke is out of line
4) Start compare the investment between you and her
5) Text is extension to normal conversation in real life, so start bring out different element to it

Thanks bro. I'm trying to work on it slowly. I'll tone down the excitement and haha's but how do I bring a different element? I'm slowly trying to learn. First time every trying to talk to girls like this. Thank you so much for the feedback though