PDA

View Full Version : Dreaded space help me with my case

Hero0602
09-21-2016, 05:32 PM
Okay met a girl at work, played some easy moves on her and slept with her the first night. Since then she had a better Living situation so I moved in. We've know eachother for 5 weeks and I have grown huge feelings for her, like I like her more then any girl I've talked too. I thought it was a perfect setup for a relationship but when the laughing and sex started to slow down she came up with she needs space. So I moved out. Other relevant info is she just got out of relationship 1 month prior and some of the drama was going on the first few weeks while I was seeing her. I obviously give her space and improve myself. I am second guessing myself and about ending it completely because that's not how I would want a relationship to start with a space break right away but I like her alot. But we did spend every minute together for 5 weeks including at work. I'm gonna stay positive, confident, and more happy then her. What do you guys think?

Panther1
09-22-2016, 09:19 AM
Giving her space is a good idea but you can say hi to her at work & stuff when you run into her & give it some time to see what happens. In the mean time, go out & date other people & who knows maybe you will meet somebody better! (I know, it doesn't feel like that is possible at the moment...)

Hero0602
09-22-2016, 01:34 PM
Giving her space is a good idea but you can say hi to her at work & stuff when you run into her & give it some time to see what happens. In the mean time, go out & date other people & who knows maybe you will meet somebody better! (I know, it doesn't feel like that is possible at the moment...)

Thanks that helps, yeah it is hard to think of something better, but there has to be someone that wouldn't bring pain like this. Yeah I got myself into it but she played along or more like leading me on if she knew she wasn't ready for something serious. Any tips to clear my mind so it stops racing?

raiyans
09-23-2016, 04:35 AM
Thanks that helps, yeah it is hard to think of something better, but there has to be someone that wouldn't bring pain like this. Yeah I got myself into it but she played along or more like leading me on if she knew she wasn't ready for something serious. Any tips to clear my mind so it stops racing?

If you can take sometime off like a holiday or a so and travel somewhere nice..that'd help a great deal with clearing your mind. If not, you have to focus on not being alone for extended periods. If you have friends that you trust or family members or so ..they can also help. You can chat to them about the situation and express your emotions but not all the time. Like talk to them about the situation for a bit and then do something fun with them.
Finally, get a new hobby.. sports simulates the buddy to realeaes happiness hormons.
I know It is so hard to do the above but you will never get better unless you put the effort...and it takes a hell of an effort to get over a situation like this.

All the best

Hero0602
09-28-2016, 08:47 PM
Alright Update: We took our space, I found out she was hanging with her ex. He's pretty manipulative drunk and Im sure he used his mom cancer to get her to talk and be with him. But I froze her out and was going too forever, till she texted me tonight.
Her: are you mad at me
me: no
Her: alright well you haven't really talked to me in a couple of days
Me: ive had a lot going on with hunting
Her: oh Alright
I let the conversation end there because it didn't leave me much for me to work with. I think I'm going to continue this freeze till she wants to hang out or talk about us. I have already gone through the feelings of a break up but I do like this girl allot so If I can get a hell yeah for a relationship It would be cool and let the past be the past because of her situation. If it doesn't work Ill move completely on like I have planned
Sound like a good plan? At the moment I am sarging for other girls, there maybe someone better but I would love to see if I can keep this unicorn. Is there something creative I could get her really thinking but be careful because she wanted that space, Im sure so she can decide who she wants or to be single IDK just my thoughts

raiyans
10-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Alright Update: We took our space, I found out she was hanging with her ex. He's pretty manipulative drunk and Im sure he used his mom cancer to get her to talk and be with him. But I froze her out and was going too forever, till she texted me tonight.
Her: are you mad at me
me: no
Her: alright well you haven't really talked to me in a couple of days
Me: ive had a lot going on with hunting
Her: oh Alright
I let the conversation end there because it didn't leave me much for me to work with. I think I'm going to continue this freeze till she wants to hang out or talk about us. I have already gone through the feelings of a break up but I do like this girl allot so If I can get a hell yeah for a relationship It would be cool and let the past be the past because of her situation. If it doesn't work Ill move completely on like I have planned
Sound like a good plan? At the moment I am sarging for other girls, there maybe someone better but I would love to see if I can keep this unicorn. Is there something creative I could get her really thinking but be careful because she wanted that space, Im sure so she can decide who she wants or to be single IDK just my thoughts

Her Text was her invitation to meet and talk and you did not take it. A woman will not ASK you out! She would drop a hint like the one your ex did and expect you to lead and make the date.
Dont pretend you are not interested in a woman you are interested in just so that you look cool. If you like this girl there is nothing wrong with fighting to keep her like asking her out when shes started to contact you. If you really are not interested then just move in completely. There aint nothing useful from keeping a unicorn you dont need.

MidasMan1
10-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Whats your question man?

Taking a break from her is a good idea. Focus on meeting more girls and building an attractive lifestyle for yourself.