PDA

View Full Version : Wings in Exeter (uni)

eldcx
09-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Hi I'm a student at the University of Exeter, lookig to meet people that have similar goals to me so we can help each other achieve them. I have some experience, I have known about game for a while and I have been applying it somewhat but I haven't ben giving it 100%, which I want to start doing this year. I'm 20 years old, in my final year.
If you are on a similar situation then drop me a message telling me a bi about yourself! Don't mind if you're a newbie or more experienced.

MarshallArtist
03-18-2018, 03:59 AM
Hey, I'm 23 and have been living in the Exeter/South-west area for a while. I'm looking for new wings to learn from and practice night or day game. Self-development and Cold approach pick up are areas that I am aiming to improve.

I have had a bit of experience practising game at uni. However, I ended up very quickly getting into a relationship which is now over.

I don't know if you're still in the Exeter area? If you are, I'm available over the weekend and am only free on weekday evenings within the Exeter/Exmouth area.

>harleymrshal@gmail.com<