PDA

View Full Version : I don't think this marriage will work.

Hellina
09-03-2016, 02:15 AM
Hey all!
Mine was an arranged marriage and it's been almost 2 years of my marriage now. But, I don't love my husband anymore, or probably I had never loved him. I don't know how to explain this, but I'm quite in a confused state now. I met this girl in my work place and although at first, I disliked her, I slowly became good friends with her and now, we are in a relationship. It's after meeting her that I realized, that I like women more than men. And probably that's the reason I never could love my husband the way I should have. When I realized this, I spoke to my husband about this, and as expected, he was shattered. I tried to convince him a lot, but he is so not ready to accept the truth. I decided to move out and currently I'm living with my girlfriend, at her place. Although, it has become almost six months that I'm living away from my husband, he is still not able to forget me. He is not into any other relationship and he constantly tries to contact me. I cannot see him like this. I feel very guilty to see him like this. But, I cannot change the truth and it would be like cheating him, if I get back to him and behave like a normal wife. I'm sure we would both suffer then. So, I've decide to go for a divorce. I know he won't accept it and it would break him down. But, it could give him a new start. And I can't think of any other better way. But, according to the divorce laws, I've been going through, it's not possible to file a divorce, unless you've been living apart from your spouse, for one whole year or more. Separation & Divorce | Divorce & Child Custody Lawyers | Monteith Baker (http://www.monteithbaker.com/practice-areas/family-law/separation-divorce/) But, in our case, it's been only six months. But, I don't think there's any point in trying to save this marriage anymore. Please advice as to what I can do. Please.. I'm in real confusion.