PDA

View Full Version : Dumper who has "moved on" won't quit begging to be friends........

Ariell
07-13-2016, 03:40 AM
Long story short. Was a long distance relationship and he broke it off and I felt so betrayed considering our history. I carried on hard as it was, gladly I didn't beg or plead except for the last call I made to him 2 months after the breakup to confirm that's what he really wanted. Immediately I went No contact he asked to be friends but I declined and told him perhaps in the future. It has been about 16 months since the break- up and 15 months since I last had contact with him. However, since the breakup he has always tried to reach out begging to be friends but I have kept strong and continued to move forward. Last month he called and texted to which I didn't respond yet again and I found out through mutual friends recently that the girl he is dating is pregnant and due anytime this month.
Why would someone you have ignored for all this time and has clearly moved on still bother you? I mean the silence on my part I imagine shouldn't encourage any further communication from him...if anything I think it should've made it easier for him to forget my existence lol.....

Tank
07-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Maybe he just wants to make amends without any ulterior motives than apologizing for what he did and make sure you are alright. Maybe there's a solution where you move forward and live with what happened in the past rather than trying to forget it. Try having a short chat with him and see what he wants.

If that doesn't work out, or he wants something completely different than you, tell him to not contact you again. Then block him on all channels, problem solved.