PDA

View Full Version : Give it to me straight doc, how badly did I mess this up

LittleMK
06-29-2016, 06:56 PM
Fellas, first time on these forums so stick with me for a min.

First and foremost, my text game is worse than Helen Keller's driving...The other day I sent a girl who I had already rounded the bases with a few weeks ago a text blatantly stating I want to round the bases again, no games or discreteness, that was literally the text. No lead up, no warm up swings, out of the blue. I sent it because I was scared I was going to be put in the friend zone, and I wanted to make my intentions clear... She read it and now nothing... Should I just move on? Am I overthinking this? Like I said, I am new here so be easy.

Vox
06-29-2016, 07:15 PM
What on earth made you think you'd be put in the friend zone when you had already slept with her

Duut
06-30-2016, 02:11 AM
I would always advice someone who has no/little experience and doesn't know how to handle these situations to let this particular girl go and go out to improve this area in your life.

Tank
06-30-2016, 02:21 AM
Even if you had sex with her one or a few times, it's often too much to blatantly write "Wanna come over for sex". Save that for when you're know her a bit better.

I would always advice someone who has no/little experience and doesn't know how to handle these situations to let this particular girl go and go out to improve this area in your life.Word!

Forget what happened. Invite her over again, this time in a normal way. When she's there, do what you did last. If you can't get her to meet up in a few attempts, take what you learned and move on.

LittleMK
06-30-2016, 02:49 AM
I don't really know why I felt the friendzone was coming on, we were together the other week and I just got that vibe for some reason, I wasn't being too aggressive, was just listening... Often times I send hail marry of text messages like that because doing the small talk is just boring, for some reason i feel I haven't got the attention span for it, like I already said tho, Helen Keller of texting right here. Anyways, thanks for all the advice!

Vox
06-30-2016, 06:35 AM
Often times I send hail marry of text messages like that because doing the small talk is just boring

Providing an explanation for shitty game won't help. If you find it boring then fine keep doing what you're doing but understand that your results will stay as they are.

Or you can take this advice on board and change. Up to you.

LittleMK
06-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Providing an explanation for shitty game won't help. If you find it boring then fine keep doing what you're doing but understand that your results will stay as they are.

Or you can take this advice on board and change. Up to you.

I totally realize I am providing a shitty justification for weak game and I apologize if I am coming off hesitant to change, that is why I am here. I want to learn.

storyofaguy
07-04-2016, 10:11 PM
You didn't mess it up per se. But understand that there are women who are okay with your approach, and women who aren't.