PDA

View Full Version : advice on girl playing games

ferrari_rulez
03-15-2016, 05:00 AM
Okay guys so long story short i got talking to a girl feb 14, it quickly got sexual and on the same day she said shes not that type of girl without a relationship... Next few weeks we would talk everyday for hours, i played the sweet nice guy and she seemed to like it, we arranged to meet up and i drive 5 hours to stay up there for the night, we fucked and the next day i took her back to my area since her parents lived there.
The next 3 days were full of her not keeping to promises like stayinv over but she attributed it to controlling parents
On the 3rd day we were meant to go back to mine for sex and then her brother wanted to come out to see us, so she said we'll do our plan later that night.
I looked at her and said we've broken a few plans recently, id like it if we sti k to this one, i will be dissapointed if we dont. Hours later over message she caused a huge argument, saying tjat made her feel like dirt and reminded her of her controlling ex husband which she broke up with a few months prior.the next day she acted like the argument never happened but even though she told me she loved me the first minute we met, she'd stopped saying it after the first night over her parents.
2 days later i drive her back to england and bring up my insecurities like your not the same person you used to be and what are we? Are we seing eachother or just talking etc. She said she still holds a grudge from the argument a few days ago and we argued, i left and went home.

Shes been very cold and disrespectful the last 2 days until i posted a picture with another girl in the gym and that girl posted on my fb great night cant wait to do it again.

Ever since that the girl i want has spammed me with messages this morning saying wake up 10 tines and why was your status going to bed happy last night.

Ive been pretty vague over message but made out im going out to college now and i guess she realises it would be to pick up the other girl.

How do i play this guys? Im a bit clingy ill admit that but i do want her proper interested and chasing me again, ideas?

Hurley
03-15-2016, 09:13 AM
She has a history of ending in abusive relationships, she is immature in dealing with arguments, she holds a grudge but put up a happy face, she generally seems very high maintenance, especially the discussions about messaging and online status, omg, and you met her last month.

Why are you even posting about this? Stop wasting your own and the forum's time.

Get your ass out and get working on your game instead of posting about this kind of shit. I mean, "you want her chasing again", that kind of statements are just sad.

Chin up, grow up, move on, approach girls, learn game.

ferrari_rulez
03-15-2016, 10:20 AM
I mean chasing as in interested, i usually struggle with girls even though i have the other parts of life worked out such as no baggage as far as kids are concerned, fast car, looks from working out etc, i just cant get many interested in my personality since i go for a certain type of girl looks wise! The first few weeks she was everything i wanted, now this bitchy side of her personality thats resentful has come out and i just want the girl back that she was before this last week, i havent changed my behaviour so i dont understand why shes lost so much interest in me

Vox
03-15-2016, 11:38 AM
she told me she loved me the first minute we met

She's fucking crazy and you should stay away from this one!

Tank
03-15-2016, 03:45 PM
Borderline. Get out.

ferrari_rulez
03-15-2016, 04:41 PM
Little update guys ive taken your advice and given up on her since she changed into a girl that i dont even know.

Im just confused as to how she changed so much considering i was exactly the same to her all the way through being the guy she said she found perfect etc.
Then i meet her, shag her, she says afterwards tapping me on the chest "now that was a good job"
When i say it like that though it does look like i got used for my body, thats not me being vain as i find my face is fat etc but how she changed after literally jumping on me the first second i meet her, added to the fact ill openly admit i have no game as you guys would say it haha

Vox
03-15-2016, 06:59 PM
Little update guys ive taken your advice and given up on her since she changed into a girl that i dont even know.

Best decision you ever made. No need to give it much thought. It's not a good idea to question yourself when the girl is certified crazy to begin with.

Then i meet her, shag her

Ahh, you're British!?

MutantX
03-15-2016, 07:09 PM
This was my first girlfriend! My natural friends told me to say I love you and I said that to her and she said it back! Thats how we met. She said the same things, I just couldn't fuck her as I was a chode and nice guy. I was too beautiful for her she said. She just wanted sex and status. She used to sleep around and even escalate on my natural friends. I didn't knew all this. To get a new girl, I found pickup.

Tank
03-17-2016, 02:48 AM
Im just confused as to how she changed so muchBorderline. Stay out.

ferrari_rulez
03-17-2016, 05:25 PM
Yeah vox im british haha, live in wales next to england if your american i take it?

Well anyway after we had that massive argument tuesday where it just ended with a kind of go away, bye thing.
Guess what she's back to messaging me hello again!
But im taking that as her way of trying to find out if she still has a hold on me

Vox
03-17-2016, 05:44 PM
I'm British too. A fellow Brit can tell another from the use of the word shag a mile away ;)

Stick to your guns, this one is certified crazy. Never get involved with girls like that, good for fun but not for relationships at all.