PDA

View Full Version : Initiate conversations for the first time after years

cdex
01-24-2016, 03:14 AM
Hey there!

So, I was wondering what would the best way to initiate a conversations with someone for the first time after about 4-5 years be?

The girl in question was in my Highschool. We talked casually very few times, I was shy and awkward-ish back then. We never talked after that.

Now I suddenly see her liking my photos on Facebook and figured that I should give it a shot.

Any good openers for this kind of situation or any other general suggestions to re-open this girl?

Tank
01-24-2016, 08:15 AM
If you experienced something fun in your past or have a shared memory like the physics lab exploding or something then you can call it back and open with it. Hi X, still TPing houses in your underwear every Saturday night?" or whatever shenanigans you may recall.

Or else, just say "Hi X, long time no see. What you been up to?"

It's a girl you used to know. You just talk to her.

Then catch up a little (but only a little) and you run your best textgame on her like any other girl. If you can't think of any other reason to meet up, just suggest that you should go out to catch up.

Victory
01-25-2016, 02:29 PM
Don’t analyze too much at this time. Just ping her normal or with something fun you guys did in the past (as suggested by Tank) and see how she responds, and based on that, you can adjust your conversations where you want them to go.