PDA

View Full Version : Did I just ruin my chances with her?

Jack1982
12-25-2015, 05:27 AM
So I have already posted about this HB10 who lives in other country but I didnt meet her because I flaked.

Anyway.. We kept talking and last Monday she said :

- Hey... I am coming to your City next month... With my friends
- Oh that's very welcome news. Hmmm I am laying on my bed right now, really falling asleep
- You should get some rest then
- wanna hop in? I could use a cuddle buddy now ;)
- You're very daring for someone in a sleepwalking State, aren't you?
- In fact... There is room for two more if you want to bring a friend :P
- I knew you would say that one day. Don't be a jerk lol
- Hey... This is hilarious. Newsflash, i'm a man!!
- I know you are and you like to tease. I guess your friends are really Nice too. And I think they wouldnt tease me this way. Now have a good night and sweet dreams
- Lol maybe... Thanks.. My bed feels great right now
- Enjoy :)

She didn't say anything else and this convo happened 5 days ago. I think she is freezing me out
Damn she is coming to my City.. Did I ruin my chances with her?

starcraft
12-25-2015, 05:06 PM
Of course not, keep going as if everything is normal.

As for the "stop being a jerk" comment. Girls will say it playfully, sometimes it doesn't mean anything and they are enjoying being teased/flirting, and sometimes it's just a playfull way of saying they dont like those types of sexual come ons and flirting.
Well that's for you to judge, just pay attention if she's hinting at something or if she's just teasing you back.

Either way, some minor comment like that is not going to change anything. If she liked you she's going to continue liking you. Stay confident and cool and keep doing your thing.

Jack1982
12-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Of course not, keep going as if everything is normal.

As for the "stop being a jerk" comment. Girls will say it playfully, sometimes it doesn't mean anything and they are enjoying being teased/flirting, and sometimes it's just a playfull way of saying they dont like those types of sexual come ons and flirting.
Well that's for you to judge, just pay attention if she's hinting at something or if she's just teasing you back.

Either way, some minor comment like that is not going to change anything. If she liked you she's going to continue liking you. Stay confident and cool and keep doing your thing.

The thing that really displeased me was when she said "I knew you would say that one day. " I hate it when I am predictable to someone.

Anyway I think she is a little pissed or turned off ... Today was Christmas and she didn't say a thing. I honestly thought she would wish me happy holidays but I guess i was wrong. I don't know what to do, honestly.

ChocolatePUA
12-26-2015, 06:26 AM
The thing that really displeased me was when she said "I knew you would say that one day. " I hate it when I am predictable to someone.

Anyway I think she is a little pissed or turned off ... Today was Christmas and she didn't say a thing. I honestly thought she would wish me happy holidays but I guess i was wrong. I don't know what to do, honestly.

Act like normal. Wish her merry Christmas. Confirm meetup plans.

And for the love of Christmas, start talking to/meeting women who you actually DO live close to you who you have a chance of seeing regularly.

Cajun
12-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Yeah the "I knew you would say that don't be a jerk" line is actually positive in context I believe. Sounds like she likes you.