PDA

View Full Version : My ex keeps posting happy quotes on social media. Whats this mean?

md2142
12-18-2015, 11:51 AM
First off, I want to say that I know I shouldn't be stalking my ex on social media. It's only hurting me and forcing me to read into every little thing and its only postponing my ability to move on. We've been separated for about a month and a half now and its been a real struggle to let go.

However, I really just felt the need to ask people's opinion on some of the things she's posted.

She is always posting pictures of quotes that talk about how happy she is. One of the latest ones was "remember that person you couldn't live without, look at you living now." with hashtags saying "loving life" "couldn't be happier" etc.

She's very rarely ever posted quotes when we were together, not sure if that even means anything. But just wondering if anyone could give me an insight on whether or not she's just trying to get under my skin, pretending like she's happy or really is happy, stuff like that.

(we were together for 2 years, not sure if that makes any difference either).

Thanks a lot for your help.

Vox
12-18-2015, 12:11 PM
First off, I want to say that I know I shouldn't be stalking my ex on social media.

Follow your own advice and instinct. Stop wasting time with stuff that literally does nothing for you.

Start moving on with your life and focusing on yourself. The quicker you do that the quicker you'll forget all this nonsense.

Work on yourself, and start going out and meeting new women, that's where your energy should be concentrated.

Hitchcox
12-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Best case: she's truly happy and wanting to share it.

Worst case: she wants you to believe she's happy but she's miserable.

In both cases and everything in between, you shouldn't care and you should stop looking. Turn the corner and don't look back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk