PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Text Game

In Game
12-18-2015, 07:14 AM
I had an interesting theory today and I'm wondering what others think on the subject. I see so many posts on this forum about "when to text" "how to text" "what to say" "what does it mean when she says..." "always text her first" "she always ends the convo first" etc etc..

Well, while this is something I too am guilty of, I personally believe that women are smart enough to recognize tools dudes use to generate interest/DHV in texting, phone calls, and in person.

So, I'm going to do something bold! For the immediate future, I will be pulling a "George Costanza" and do the opposite of what a "PUA" would do. Because I believe that a woman is smart enough to know what you're trying to do. They do have brains after all!!

My List of "Anti-Game Rules" for Texting

Common Law #1: Dont respond to her texts quickly. Wait a while before responding or dont respond at all if it's unimportant (i.e. "I dont want to go to work")

Anti-Game Law #1: Respond to texts in a timely/reasonable amount of time! We all have our phones glued to us in 2015. There's very little chance that we would have a second or two to shoot a text back in a short amount of time. Responding in the average amount of time is realistic! Waiting four hours is NOT! While many will say that responding too quickly will show her that you're interested, she's probably well aware that this is the general assumption. If you instead just respond normally as you feel, you might be showing that you're into her...yeah...but it also could communicate that you are NOT interested in her enough to give a damn about her perception of text-time response. Dig?

Common Law #2: If you're always the one to initiate the convo/text, back off and let her be the one to initiate. If you're never the one to end the convo/text, start ending the convo first.

Anti-Game Law #2- Similar to Anti-Game Law #1, if she never texts you first and she's always the one to end the conversation, why break the cycle. Trying too hard to reverse roles has a NEGATIVE impact on her attraction level. If you show that you give no shits about the perception attached who texts first, who stops responding first, or how frequently you text, you are again showing her that you're NOT interested enough to give this nonsense any thought!

Common Law #3: If she gives you her number, DONT text/call her too soon. It shows desperation. Having the ability to contact her is a privilege NOT a right!

Anti-Game Law #3: Be upfront and honest. You asked for/she gave you her number for a reason! It's immature to hold out for the right moment. If you want to text her 5 minutes after getting her number....do it! Acting like you are uninterested in the new contact in your phone SHOWS INTEREST!!! Again, if you dont wait 3 or 4 days to text her for the first time, you show that while you may be interested, you're not interested enough to give a damn about how she perceives your contacting her so soon/frequently.

Common Law #4: Talk about other girls (demonstrate social proof) Tell her that you were out at the bar and met some chick and you would have texted her/responded to her text sooner, but this chick is kind of possessive and kept trying to go through your phone etc...

Anti-Game Law #4: NEVER talk about other girls or your interactions with females! To hell with social proof. Now when I say this, I am not saying that showing social proof is useless, it's not, it's essential!! BUT, again trying too hard to show social proof is obvious. For example...

You: Hey, I was going to text you last night but I met some annoying chick at the bar, she was cute but overly possessive and nosey....she kept asking who I was texting all night! Ughh!!

Her: Oh, haha

INSTEAD

You: Hey, I was going to text you last night but I got in late.

Her: Oh yeah? It's cool, did ya have fun?

You: Yeah, was a good time.

(Notice absolutely no mention of another female, sex, hook ups etc?)

This is my first post. Interested in seeing what people have to say about my theory and strategy! I am actually trying to work this program with a particular woman....

nevets
12-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Good post. Well written. Interesting.

IMO what you're trying to get at is that middle area of these text "LAWS" which differ from girl to girl.

Some girls you barely need any laws applied, some omg, they're gaming you right back.

Sometimes trying to DHV, when not congruent with your attitude, and odd timing may blow you out.
While some girls it'll spark that inner jealosy.

I personally feel that sometimes, like what you mentioned, these silly games do bite you in the ass and it starts this weird whirlwind of phone games.

In Game
12-19-2015, 05:22 AM
Exactly! Thanks for the response. Agreed. I just was thinking that especially with technology today namely smart phones, quick access to email etc, a lot of the "play it cool" stuff is out of the window when it comes to phones and email. It actually could backfire because it makes it obvious IMO ESPECIALLY if the same protocol is used ALL of the time.

Back in the days of pagers and beepers, yes I am sure you would have looked dumb if every time a chick beeped you, you called her back within 5 minutes like you're Bruce Willis in Die Hard with a Vengeance.

And yes, when email wasnt a thing that was delivered to your location, you'd look needy if you responded every time in a flash as if you were sitting around waiting for it. (Because back then if you wanted to respond ASAP, you'd have to sit there and wait)

And of Course, back when phones had buttons on them and it was a pain in the ass to use the numbers to type words and took a good 2-3 minutes to text back, you might look a bit like a loser if you always responded instantly or texted her often and with long responses.

But it's 2016 almost, so sorry to say but technology has made it SO easy for us to communicate that even if you texted the same chick from morning to night, writing her essays, and responding within one minute to ALL of her responses, you could very well be doing that with multiple chicks! It doesnt look as bad. Conversely, when you try to pretend you didnt have time to text back or didnt see the text/email, technology just makes you look like a phony. (no pun intended)

Just my opinion, if a girl ever accused me of texting her too much, my response would be to say that I text everyone this much! lol Totally believable too!

Apple, Google, Samsung, Microsoft...Game Changers

nevets
12-19-2015, 06:31 AM
100% agree. Being away from your phone nowadays, is almost always by extraordinary circumstances.

Tough work rules. No reception, battery dead, misplaced.

The caveat is however, sometimes, even if you're very interested, you might send a text hours later simply from playing a sport, getting caught up in convo, then busy driving somewhere. Still never more than a couple hours later. Like you said, it takes a moment to reply.

You seem to have good insight into this,

If you have a minute, read my interaction and text with this HB9 and give me your thoughts.
Herr is the link
http://www.theattractionforums.com/phone-text-game/175646-f-closed-meet-tricky-getting-unique-day-2-seasoned-pro-help-please.html

In Game
12-19-2015, 08:38 AM
Yessir! Replied to your post. Tried to give my best advice on the situation. Hopefully it helps a bit.

Pebblesz
02-16-2016, 03:50 AM
People indeed focus way too much about all those "rules", my rule is "find out what works for you".

In my life I tried it all, answering only after 1 day, using "social proof" like saying you always do cool stuff, etc....

What I found out is that you just have to do what feels best for you and you will learn overtime what you do wrong or what you do right, what might work for one might not work for another one.

A little lie now and then is okay but when your whole game is based on lying you will make it harder for yourself and if you have a conscience, being a liar doesn't feel good either.

Some people just made PUA complicated to have something to write and to sell it, sad but true. Once you become succesfull at gaming you will notice that 97% of all the material you have read is BS and that you can master your "game" very well while breaking almost every "rule".

Pua stuff can be good to start but don't focus too much on it either, experiment a lot and after a while you will have learned a lot by doing this.

storyofaguy
03-08-2016, 01:11 AM
A bit late to the party here, but this topic got my interest.

I thought I would give my 2 cents to help clear up some misconceptions that a lot of guys in here seem to have.

Anti-Game Law #1: Respond to texts in a timely/reasonable amount of time! We all have our phones glued to us in 2015. There's very little chance that we would have a second or two to shoot a text back in a short amount of time. Responding in the average amount of time is realistic! Waiting four hours is NOT! While many will say that responding too quickly will show her that you're interested, she's probably well aware that this is the general assumption. If you instead just respond normally as you feel, you might be showing that you're into her...yeah...but it also could communicate that you are NOT interested in her enough to give a damn about her perception of text-time response. Dig?

Here's the one thing about replying 4 hours later. She might assume that you aren't interested. But there's also no perfect solution to help you get her reply in this sense. At the end of the day, if she's interested in you, she's interested in you. I have replied back almost immediately before, and it still worked.

I have also replied in a timely fashion, and that works too. Just don't do something stupid like replying a day later. That would just be lame.

Anti-Game Law #2- Similar to Anti-Game Law #1, if she never texts you first and she's always the one to end the conversation, why break the cycle. Trying too hard to reverse roles has a NEGATIVE impact on her attraction level. If you show that you give no shits about the perception attached who texts first, who stops responding first, or how frequently you text, you are again showing her that you're NOT interested enough to give this nonsense any thought!

Some women just won't text you first, that is true. But at the same time, most women will actually initiate a text as time goes by. This may not happen during the phase when you guys are just getting to know each other, because she's playing her game of not wanting to look easy as well. But after a few dates, and you guys are in that dating phase where the both of you are comfortable in each other's presence, they will want to initiate also. Let's face it, they can't help it if you're on their mind.

If they still aren't doing that, find out why. It's okay to ask. My current girl was like that. And it turns out she thought she would be interrupting my work if she texted me during the day. Now she texts me first as and when she likes. I do the same too.

Anti-Game Law #3: Be upfront and honest. You asked for/she gave you her number for a reason! It's immature to hold out for the right moment. If you want to text her 5 minutes after getting her number....do it! Acting like you are uninterested in the new contact in your phone SHOWS INTEREST!!! Again, if you dont wait 3 or 4 days to text her for the first time, you show that while you may be interested, you're not interested enough to give a damn about how she perceives your contacting her so soon/frequently.

When it comes to getting numbers, I text right away. I wanna establish that I am the person she gave her number to in that moment. There's really no need to wait it out. If you got her number on a weekend, establish that you're the one she gave her number to, and then just go about your weekend plans, and text her when it's convenient to use your phone. You should be occupying your weekend time with activities anyway, not playing text game with her.

Anti-Game Law #4: NEVER talk about other girls or your interactions with females! To hell with social proof. Now when I say this, I am not saying that showing social proof is useless, it's not, it's essential!! BUT, again trying too hard to show social proof is obvious. For example...

You: Hey, I was going to text you last night but I met some annoying chick at the bar, she was cute but overly possessive and nosey....she kept asking who I was texting all night! Ughh!!

Her: Oh, haha

INSTEAD

You: Hey, I was going to text you last night but I got in late.

Her: Oh yeah? It's cool, did ya have fun?

You: Yeah, was a good time.

(Notice absolutely no mention of another female, sex, hook ups etc?)

This is my first post. Interested in seeing what people have to say about my theory and strategy! I am actually trying to work this program with a particular woman....

Social proof is best left unsaid. That means you don't talk about other women, but she knows through your behaviour that there are other women who are interested. This can come in the form of female friends who continually message you. OR it can be something as simple as your Facebook photos showing you in the company of women (not necessarily intimate by the way). Most people use social proof to show credibility, but that fails, because it sounds like bragging instead. That's why it doesn't seem to work.

MyBestBehavior
07-12-2016, 08:23 AM
100% agree. Good post. Very interesting.