PDA

View Full Version : A unique situation (new member)

Johnjorgell
12-11-2015, 04:07 AM
Hi everyone. Before I start with my problem and sound selfish I'd like to introduce myself. I am John and I've been reading and coming across this profile at different points in my life. My last real relationship was at age 16 and after that a series of rejections and flings with no real investment or feelings attached. I suffer from depression and OCD and this freaked out the girl I was recently seeing.

Now. I met a girl only 3 weeks ago and we dated for two of those weeks... I know this may be hilarious for most of you and you'd tell me it's not worth it or I'm being stupid. But I've never felt this kind of attraction, when we held hands it felt magnetic... She ticked most of my boxes and was genuinely one of a kind. She broke up with me with the main reason being that were both too intense and emotional and everything just got intense so far it's scary.

She told me my presence makes her emotional and she can't handle that, specially when she can't help my problem.
The break up went something like this: we had sex for the first time and immediately after she started crying, me being the idiot I am got so emotional by this and wiped her tears before breakingg down myself because of my own problems. We eventually cheered up and made up but after I came back from a trip to the toilet, she had her gown on and basically told me I should go home before saying she can't handle my problems! She then broke down because she felt so bad and kept crying and we had a really emotional night where she told me she really likes me but she can't do this, she can't be emotionally vulnerable and she has to learn to be independent and feelings just aren't enough.

She also kept saying she rather hurt a little now then in months when put relationship would inevitably end. But she also kept saying she wishes we could stay friends. Now what I did already know is to never remain friends with an ex you still like a lot. I initiated no contact 2 days ago and purchased the ex2 system PDF and audiobook. But I don't think any of these are effective for me because it's only been 2 weeks.

I'm not a complete amateur and this is the first time I've been in this situation... I really want her!

Please help me

raiyans
12-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Hi everyone. Before I start with my problem and sound selfish I'd like to introduce myself. I am John and I've been reading and coming across this profile at different points in my life. My last real relationship was at age 16 and after that a series of rejections and flings with no real investment or feelings attached. I suffer from depression and OCD and this freaked out the girl I was recently seeing.

Now. I met a girl only 3 weeks ago and we dated for two of those weeks... I know this may be hilarious for most of you and you'd tell me it's not worth it or I'm being stupid. But I've never felt this kind of attraction, when we held hands it felt magnetic... She ticked most of my boxes and was genuinely one of a kind. She broke up with me with the main reason being that were both too intense and emotional and everything just got intense so far it's scary.

She told me my presence makes her emotional and she can't handle that, specially when she can't help my problem.
The break up went something like this: we had sex for the first time and immediately after she started crying, me being the idiot I am got so emotional by this and wiped her tears before breakingg down myself because of my own problems. We eventually cheered up and made up but after I came back from a trip to the toilet, she had her gown on and basically told me I should go home before saying she can't handle my problems! She then broke down because she felt so bad and kept crying and we had a really emotional night where she told me she really likes me but she can't do this, she can't be emotionally vulnerable and she has to learn to be independent and feelings just aren't enough.

She also kept saying she rather hurt a little now then in months when put relationship would inevitably end. But she also kept saying she wishes we could stay friends. Now what I did already know is to never remain friends with an ex you still like a lot. I initiated no contact 2 days ago and purchased the ex2 system PDF and audiobook. But I don't think any of these are effective for me because it's only been 2 weeks.

I'm not a complete amateur and this is the first time I've been in this situation... I really want her!

Please help me

Well, the story isn't that unique really..what you should've done then is to calm her down .. You should've said things along the line of well, we are just getting to know each other and it is okay to take things bit slower and that she should not be scared e.t.c. meanwhile you should have also been dating and going out with other women .. You didn't do this and instead showed your weak side , the crying , which actually turn women off ..so that's that..basically she felt like she's heading into a relationship with someone she is not yet comfortable with ... Not enough comfort building I think .. So that's that...
What u do now is just to keep ur no contact till she initiate the contact from her side .and am almost sure that she will , if not her lose. When she does , take her out show her good time and emphesise the point that you like her but she should not still over think stuff as you are in a very early stage .. Throughout all of this make sure you are gaming other women . work on increasing your options and treat her as one of them

Johnjorgell
12-13-2015, 05:17 AM
Well, the story isn't that unique really..what you should've done then is to calm her down .. You should've said things along the line of well, we are just getting to know each other and it is okay to take things bit slower and that she should not be scared e.t.c. meanwhile you should have also been dating and going out with other women .. You didn't do this and instead showed your weak side , the crying , which actually turn women off ..so that's that..basically she felt like she's heading into a relationship with someone she is not yet comfortable with ... Not enough comfort building I think .. So that's that...
What u do now is just to keep ur no contact till she initiate the contact from her side .and am almost sure that she will , if not her lose. When she does , take her out show her good time and emphesise the point that you like her but she should not still over think stuff as you are in a very early stage .. Throughout all of this make sure you are gaming other women . work on increasing your options and treat her as one of them

Hey man thank you for taking the time to reply I truly appreciate it. I wanted to reply sooner with negativity that she won't message me but she did. With only 3 days no contact. I responded casually and like I'm doing well getting over her but she started asking me that I've changed my picture on tinder and if I have found a rebound. But then she also says how she's happy being single and she wasn't ready for commitment. I ended the conversation and she them suggested we hang out, as friends of course. But then I joked and said I don't know if that's a good idea since you can't keep your hands off me and she laughed and agreed.

She seems to want to be friends but why so soon why the flirting?