PDA

View Full Version : Getting my fiance back

thunderattraction
10-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi. I have been in a long distance relationship with a woman for 6 years. During these 6 years she broke up with me 4 times. The last break came when she met another man that lives in the same city that she does. When I heard that she was dating someone I went crazy and went over to her office with a ring for engagement. She was reluctant but then she accepted the engagement and broke up with the other guy. We got engaged but things did not go very well after the first month. She talked about financial issues and how much it would cost for the wedding, etc. So we had a fall out and she came and gave me the rings back three months ago. I was OK with that for the first month and did not even think about it because I figured that she will be back. However at the end of the month I learned that she started to date the same guy she broke up with in order be my fiance. I also learned that the guy was manipulating her behind the scenes to break up with me. I started to go ballistic and did all the crazy things like telling her how much I love her and I want her back again, etc. I also had a coronary artery spasm because of the stress. We she wanted to be friends and occasionally we text each other. She asked me not to tell her that I love her because she does not know what to say to that. My days are nights are filled with her and I can not get her out of my mind. I am depressed, lost weight, etc. All the usual stuff. Then two days ago out of the blue she sends me a picture of herself. SO I asked her what that means and if she want to talk about it. In response she said that when we broke up I asked her to send me some pictures once in a while (which is true). I will see a psychiatrist tomorrow but I do want to get back with her.
Does anyone has a similar experience? Please help!!!

thunderattraction
10-29-2015, 04:12 PM
Oh I also forgot to mention that I can not stay away from her. I send hearts on text, it is her birthday next Friday and I already ordered red roses to be delivered to her.

thunderattraction
11-10-2015, 12:33 PM
So the flowers went, she thanked me for them and said they were beautiful and that was it. No interaction at all after that. Time to move on and heal I think

TheRogue
11-10-2015, 04:01 PM
Sorry that happened. Reading back at this, sounds like it wasn't a very good relationship. The right person won't break up with you 4x times and then leave you for another man.

The best thing you can do is see that psychiatrist, work on yourself, eliminate the neediness that led you to pursue this woman despite her disinterest, and then find someone who is closer to you and more compatible.

Rogue

thunderattraction
11-16-2015, 06:47 AM
Sorry that happened. Reading back at this, sounds like it wasn't a very good relationship. The right person won't break up with you 4x times and then leave you for another man.

The best thing you can do is see that psychiatrist, work on yourself, eliminate the neediness that led you to pursue this woman despite her disinterest, and then find someone who is closer to you and more compatible.

Rogue

Thanks Rogue. I realize that now and I am working on getting over her.
Harry