PDA

View Full Version : Win her back... can the impossible be done?

hershey1kiss2
10-13-2015, 05:49 PM
I had a recent falling out with the woman I've known for the last three years and we became very close. We briefly saw each other but she decided to end things due to health reasons. She was diagnosed with cancer shortly before we saw each other. Even while we were seeing each other she did not want to place a label on things.

Some 2 months ago she went through my phone and got upset that I had talking to other females. She said she would never entertain the idea of being with me again. For the past month she has been messaging me once a week but did not acknowledge me at of mutual friends birthday dinner this past weekend which was the first time we saw each other since she went threw my phone 2 months ago. We briefly talked when I asked her how she was though. This past Thanksgiving 2 days after we ended up texting the whole evening which was the most we have texted since this whole blowout. She even began confiding in me again but at first mentioned that she did not know why she was telling me things. My question to you is is it possible to re-attract her and possibly have her interested in me again. During the last month when she was messaging me once a week I have made a point to not initiate contact and be very distant and unavailable but respond politely.

vptran31
10-21-2015, 07:22 AM
Right now, she's probably not looking for that (dealing with cancer and all). At best, you can be a friend for now and expect more in the long haul

Victory
10-28-2015, 02:22 PM
is it possible to re-attract her and possibly have her interested in me again. During the last month when she was messaging me once a week I have made a point to not initiate contact and be very distant and unavailable but respond politely.

Yes it’s possible. She’s currently texting you now so don’t play any games. Text her and be in touch and see where she is at the emotional level and based on that make plans to hang out with her.