PDA

View Full Version : Does she need me again as a lover ?

alex777
09-10-2015, 02:08 AM
Hello,

my ex gf dumped me 2 months ago because in 3 years I never proposed her. She never told it but I know this is the main reason. She also told me that I never gave her a better life though I did my best. I agree with her on many points, I know my mistakes.

Just before she dumped me, she tried to look for another boy with Line. I knew she was doing it in my back, it was obvious, she didn't let me see her phone and she would turn off the sound so I wouldn't know that someone is calling her.

Right after she dumped me, she went with another boy. Then she would not answer my calls nor respond to my SMS. I sent her some very nasty SMS. I was really desperate and very angry. There were very tough words. I know that I would never had to send these garbage, but I cannot come back on what I did.

After her new relationship finished, she was OK to talk with me. But she was very rude with me. Showing that her new BF was so much better than me, that she had been so much far with him ... hmmm just 1 month.
So I had many very bad words with her again.

Then, I called her a few days ago to apologize and tell her everything was my fault. I was quite sincere. She was OK to speak with me. First time she was rude but OK to talk. I told her I just need to be her friend now ans she agreed about this.

The same day she called me a few hours later, she was rude but less than the last call.

The next day she tried to call me but I didn't answer. So she sent an SMS to know if I was doing well. I never answered.

The day after I sent her a romantic SMS in english. She can speak english just a little bit. But she knew it was romantic because I used word like kiss, love then I finish by saying that I am sorry. She can understand those words.

Then she called me with another lame excuse to say she didn't understand my SMS.
Obviously she didn't care the SMS and just needed to talk with me.
I told her "there is one boy love one girl, want to marry with her, is really changing etc etc etc". She acted like she didn't understand I was talking about me and her.
Then I ended the call saying I had to go for dinner.
Just after this I sent her a bunch of our old pictures with Line. The ones where we were really happy.

After this she called me but I choose to have a no contact period.

In two days she tried to call me 60 times. She sent many SMS.
First very polite SMS. Then one SMS saying I should not be with another girl. Then a message saying I never change, I act like a child. Then one message saying she wish I am happy with my future like and finish with "bye". But she tried to call me again and again.
Then the last message saying she doesn't understand why I don't respond to her calls and also that she never understood me. Then she tried to call again and again.

This is just now 12 hours that she stopped call me.

My point of view is that after her break up with her new boyfriend, she felt the need to talk with me like a friend. Because she know I am the only one with she can really talk. She missed talking with me and she wanted me to be at her side to hear at her sad life. I decided I don't want to go in the friend zone and to be her kleenex.

I think my contact plan did wonders.

What do you think of the situation now ?

I think she still has feelings for me because even if she needs me as a friend, she wouldn't stalk me. I don't know any friends who will call me 60 times night and days during 2 days ...

I'm not sure what to think and what to do now.

Thanks

PS : I forgot to say than the last time I talked with her, she told me that she just want me to be her friend, nothing more is possible.

Duut
09-10-2015, 02:24 AM
Move on, not proposing in 3 years is normal, if she is dissapointed in that okay then she should have open her mouth and communicate. But no, she thought it was better to leave you and find someone else. How weird is that?
She doesn't love you that much to fix or work on this but running away was her first option.
Also her making you feel even worse because her guy is so much better, wauww that's low and pathetic. You will do yourself a favor to move on and find a woman who cares for you and will not hurt you on purpose.

alex777
09-10-2015, 03:12 AM
Move on, not proposing in 3 years is normal, if she is dissapointed in that okay then she should have open her mouth and communicate. But no, she thought it was better to leave you and find someone else. How weird is that?
She doesn't love you that much to fix or work on this but running away was her first option.
Also her making you feel even worse because her guy is so much better, wauww that's low and pathetic. You will do yourself a favor to move on and find a woman who cares for you and will not hurt you on purpose.

Thanks for your answer. You are right I have to move on.
But I understand why she was so upset with me. Really I sent her very bad SMS, I really regret what I did. She really told me this because my bad words. She would never told me this, I know her.

I'd like to know what you think about she tried to call nearly every hours for 2 days now.
What does she want ? What are the possibilities ?

Duut
09-10-2015, 04:27 AM
Thanks for your answer. You are right I have to move on.
But I understand why she was so upset with me. Really I sent her very bad SMS, I really regret what I did. She really told me this because my bad words. She would never told me this, I know her.

I'd like to know what you think about she tried to call nearly every hours for 2 days now.
What does she want ? What are the possibilities ?

She misses you and wants you to comfort her in her emotional period. She seeks forgiveness from you, and maybe she wants to get back togheter. You will know when you ask her this.

alex777
09-10-2015, 04:33 AM
What is the action I can take to make her come back with me ? I think I learn from my mistakes the time we were not together.
I know I can't tell her my feelings straight forward. I have to trick her mind to make her needy about me.
She doesn't love me anymore but I think she couldn't stop call me because she is afraid that her feelings goes in the wrong direction .. loving me again.
She wants I call her and beg her same I did before. So she can feel free to have me as an option in case she won't find someone better. Isn't it ?
How can I trick her mind to make her jump in the love again ?

Duut
09-10-2015, 07:26 AM
What is the action I can take to make her come back with me ? I think I learn from my mistakes the time we were not together.
I know I can't tell her my feelings straight forward. I have to trick her mind to make her needy about me.
She doesn't love me anymore but I think she couldn't stop call me because she is afraid that her feelings goes in the wrong direction .. loving me again.
She wants I call her and beg her same I did before. So she can feel free to have me as an option in case she won't find someone better. Isn't it ?
How can I trick her mind to make her jump in the love again ?

How needy do you want her to become? Calling 60 times in 2 days is already really bizarre.
Why do you say she doesn't love you anymore? This all points she still has feelings for you. But you are right about the part that she want you to beg. I would say you are doing pretty good now, not giving her much attention.
But at some point you have to meet up with her, making her fall for you and then trying to work out all these problems.

alex777
09-10-2015, 01:56 PM
What should I do in the next coming days ?
Should I go on with the no contact or should I send a SMS ? saying what ... ?

Duut
09-12-2015, 04:01 AM
Let her contact you, make conversation without fights and let her do that for a week and then meet her some place.

alex777
09-12-2015, 06:07 AM
thx for the advice. But I made the decision to send her an SMS before I saw your message. Just something to know if she is doing well, no more. She didn't answer so I think she is angry that I didn't respond to her calls before. Anyway I will let her do the next step if there is one.