PDA

View Full Version : Is "possibly" in this case a blow off?

Karkim
07-31-2015, 02:49 PM
I have been having average gains on dating sites over the last month. I've met up with a couple girls and had a good time, but I don't think I'll be pursuing either of them.

I started speaking to this third girl last week who seems a lot more interesting.

She was responding to my messages within 5 minutes, and they were all long texts asking me questions etc...

Basically I asked her if she had success of this dating app and she told me she had met two people. I coolly asked her "[...]have you got room for a third" and she replied with "[...] possibly :D". What do you think she means?

I then proceeded to ask to exchange numbers which we did.

Do you think saying "Possibly" was a blow off?

Panther1
07-31-2015, 07:19 PM
No. She is teasing you! Just keep moving forward, it's all good.

rockycruz
08-01-2015, 08:35 PM
I

Do you think saying "Possibly" was a blow off?

She isn't going to say it, as girls fear of being labelled as too easy, slut etc. So she playing with you in saying, "possibly" as in, keeping it a mystery. For all you know, she ain't got none but is saying that to increase her value.

But be careful trying to word it where you seem you got no options. keep it light hearted, fun and don't spend too much time texting.

Lead to phone soon, as she might be talking to some guys but they be slow to lead to phone, and you can build little comfort and close the deal, to mee up etc.