PDA

View Full Version : How to win back an ex

mosedogg
06-26-2015, 01:14 AM
Hey guys.
I was with my ex for 5 years. We recently broke up on monday
On the sunday but we were together, and she was saying she wanted to marry me etc.
We had a rough up and down relationship, due to other family problems on both sides.
She also has been under lots of stress due to work etc, and hasnt been coping at all.
The thing is i know she loves me, and i know she isnt 100% sure about the break up.
I feel like she is being influenced by her friends or whatever.
I should also mention i had a holiday booked for us to go overseas in about 8 weeks.
What do you guys recommend to get her back?
We broke up a few months back and when we got back together she had told me she had forced herself to break up with me, and that she didnt want to. Im unsure what is going on in her head but its obviously pretty messed up
What do you guys recommend to get her back?

mosedogg
06-26-2015, 01:33 AM
I should also mention i offered her no communication - then to go on the holiday as friends. she didnt say too much to that. should i ignore her for say 3 weeks, post loads of pics on instagram of me having fun. then contact her?

mosedogg
06-27-2015, 08:00 PM
*bump*
should i also mention she told me not to contact her. But she has text me a few times out of nowhere saying goodnight, which i didnt reply too. she has also been contacting my family asking about me how i am etc.
what do you guys think of this all/

lassebauer
06-28-2015, 03:22 AM
mosedogg
It will take too long for me to give you detailed advice on your situation.
I can just tell you, that there are HUGE questions you need to ask yourself before moving forward with or without her:
For instance: how about getting to the root of the problem - and fixing it - instead of dating on and off constantly?
How about asking yourself what you need to change before getting back together?
Why would getting back together change anything THIS time? How can you avoid breaking up again-again a few weeks or months from now?

Itīs the exact reason why we created The Breakup Survival Guide for Men.
We have a whole chapter in the book dedicated to answering all of your questions - and tips on how to get back with her or move on.
So you might wanna check that out: Click the link in my signature.

sdnightfly
08-08-2015, 01:21 AM
What was the original reason for the breakup? Sometimes when people get back together, they're less confident and trusting. You don't want to get into a revolving door relationship except with mLTRs.

The reasons why she wanted it to end will eventually come out, sometimes directly, sometimes through a friend. If she's being influenced by family or friends on this, they might be basing it on hearing her side of things.

Maybe you didn't do anything wrong. Maybe she didn't. It's always good to take the mutual accountability road to get to the truth. If you own up to where you fell through, and she opens up to where she fell through? Then it might work. But if she doesn't? Move on because she's in denial that she did anything wrong.

All those feelings of up and down don't stop when you're married, if anything, they're amplified.

Give her the gift of missing you and try not to worry about her, enjoy the time to yourself doing things you hadn't done since you met her. You need to get your sense of self back and forget about the "we".

Make different plans in 8 weeks or line it up where someone can go with you, she might also decide at the last minute to go, but that's completely unreliable right now.