PDA

View Full Version : Fake iois from girls?

Dan the Man
06-18-2015, 05:23 PM
Hey guys,

There ia something I was thinking about. How to know if a girl is sending you real iois or just teasing you just to get attention.

This happened to me multiple times before I see a girl she makes eye contact, hair stroking...etc seems interested. I decid to approach her, but when I do she reject me and excuse herself.

Basically what happened with a girl is she gave me some ioi for sometime and we were exchanging glances but she just teased me into approaching her inorder to feel good about herself.

How would you handle such girls? And why do they do this?

Panther1
06-25-2015, 06:28 AM
i would say you waited to long to make a move that's why she excused herself. As for your other question, a girl who is just out for attention will flirt with you but won't commit to a date or won't let you kiss her etc. She will give you just enough hope that you will continue giving her the attention she craves.

rockycruz
06-25-2015, 08:28 AM
Hey guys,

There ia something I was thinking about. How to know if a girl is sending you real iois or just teasing you just to get attention.

This happened to me multiple times before I see a girl she makes eye contact, hair stroking...etc seems interested. I decid to approach her, but when I do she reject me and excuse herself.

Basically what happened with a girl is she gave me some ioi for sometime and we were exchanging glances but she just teased me into approaching her inorder to feel good about herself.

How would you handle such girls? And why do they do this?

Can you give a little more detail mate on what you do when you approach. How long you wait? What do you say when you do approach. What does she say and what do you do when she acts that way?

Give some more details because not much there for me to go on.

Personally, I don't look for signals mate. I just see a girl I like or immediately see a gaze and I approach. No 3 second rule. I just now go for it and yes, they will do some hassle in shhit test and play hard ball, but I tease, flirt, flip it and make the girl laugh and well, we get talking and move to next phase.

So that is why I am asking these questions.

Rio
06-25-2015, 09:32 AM
Personally, I don't look for signals mate. I just see a girl I like or immediately see a gaze and I approach.

this.

stop looking for "signals". approach the girls you like. you find out if they're down or not by making moves and forcing decisions.