PDA

View Full Version : When to Call?

Gypsy
01-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Hey dudes. I'm sure I've seen something on this topic here before, but I can't find it. So apologies for asking the same crap again.
What's the received wisdom on the best time to call a girl after you've number closed her? My mates and I can't reach agreement on this one.
The next day? (my instinct - but don't want to appear desperate - especially because I'm not - just want to keep the momentum going)
Two days? (what my mates think)
Depend on the situation? (if so - in this particular instance - just a HB I number closed in a bar - had a good convo and said 'hey we should hang out and continue this etc." 'Yeah, we should'. etc.)
And before any of you start - yes I know I should have already told her when I was going to call, but I didn't. Still getting my game together, learning etc.
G.

Fresno Smooth
01-11-2006, 06:27 PM
it depends on what happend
if there was good convo and chemistry then fuckin call the next day
if she had a good time and you did to there will be no scent of desperation
however with a less involved conversation its also good to call the next day so that she doesnt forget who you are (drunk/tipsy girls)
but if you want to fuck with her then call a few days after you say your gonna call
the oart you said about telling her you are gonna call is not essential
if you say your gonna call on wednesday and call thursday it will drive her crazyy!

Rick
01-11-2006, 06:35 PM
after you get her number say, maybe I will call you. lol
That is actually ment for when you are working different sets and you say to the target after you DHV her, hey maybe we will talk later.

-Method-
01-11-2006, 08:25 PM
i agree with what fresno said, also it depends on what your intentions are are you looking for a FB, LTR, one night stand. when im going after a girl i like and want to be with, i wait 3-4 days, 4 because girls know guys will wait 3 then on the fourth theyve accepted you arent calling then you call and it gets them even higher. however i stress that this requires a strong connection before doing it, otherwise the girl will forget, especially if she was druink. as far as the next day i try never to do that, unless there is a specific reason etc. an OBJECT BRIDGE for instance. ie she left something in your car you bridge her to return the shirt etc. i go out mostly on weekends, i like to call any numbers i got the following wednesday, leaves enough time to keep her guessing and also far enough in advance to make plans for the weekend, if a great connection wasnt made the girl doesnt think much of you calling 4 days later,, ask her to go to the bar and make a stronger connection, if you did make a strong connection shell be thinking more and more about you for 4 days, then your innnn. also know the girl, insecure girls i wouldnt wait all that long to call, hot party girls definately not the next day. its like george costanza said, "If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right." whatever she expects give the oppostie, keep her guessing

Masters
01-11-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't think you should tell her when you're going to call, assuming you didn't time-bridge.
You should get a girls number with a time-bridge if possible. Then just call her the day before to confirm the meeting.
I'd say never call the next day unless you have a reason to: time bridge.
Call a couple days later.. let it vary depending on how long you think she'll remember you/be in country/be alive.

Hey dudes. I'm sure I've seen something on this topic here before, but I can't find it. So apologies for asking the same crap again.
What's the received wisdom on the best time to call a girl after you've number closed her? My mates and I can't reach agreement on this one.
The next day? (my instinct - but don't want to appear desperate - especially because I'm not - just want to keep the momentum going)
Two days? (what my mates think)
Depend on the situation? (if so - in this particular instance - just a HB I number closed in a bar - had a good convo and said 'hey we should hang out and continue this etc." 'Yeah, we should'. etc.)
And before any of you start - yes I know I should have already told her when I was going to call, but I didn't. Still getting my game together, learning etc.
G.

Gypsy
01-12-2006, 04:35 AM
Thanks for the thoughts. We'd kind of left it with getting together, but hadn't put a time on it. I'll remember to next time though.
So I'll give it a couple of days I guess.
Cheers,
G.